or Connect

Posts by berlin report

Quote: Originally Posted by Nil For real. Do they have a different kind of Penguin in Deutschland? I don't know for sure but they do have a director of product development in London for the european market and I know he goes to New York and picks out the styles they want to present in europe. The cuts have definitely gotten better though.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kvc06 Everyone looks better in real life I'd be willing to bet. Photo has so much to do with it. In a photo most people look so unnatural and the garments aren't in action so it probably looks much worse. I think I actually look better in pictures than in real life Of course the quality of the photographs influence the appreciation of a fit, for very obvious reasons. I almost never post a fit if the picture is not...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol you make me want grey hair Careful what you wish for
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira I don't know if there's a rule, I'd just be bothered by punching a hole in the fabric when some sweatshop worker kindly did it for me on the other side Ah, you mean I should pin it over the buttonhole? Nah. Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace Masterful and unique. Actually I would've done the same as well. Not sure if there's a rule but a few weeks back Synthese posted a...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Why'd you pin it to the non-buttonholed side? Ah is there a rule? I just thought there was already so much going on on that side with the pocket and the button hole.
Thanks for the kind comments guyz. Lacquered origami terrier made by a mexican living in Berlin. United nations FTW!
forgot to tuck in the gut.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eason And when you say "eaten by fucking bears" I'm thinking of of cannibalistic fat hairy homosexuals. Eason, son...this picture...too much...I just woke up...
Quote: Originally Posted by bare bodkin I don't need to get over it because I never cared in the first place. I'm just saying they look kinda ghey. That bag looks like a Billingham Hadley, which is a camera bag made of waterproof cotton twill. They've been used by photographers since the seventies, IIRC. I don't know how that could be gayer than an army tote.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol Well, I am trying to branch out more, just accumulating pieces ... However, I understand what you're saying. The difference is that this entire forum isn't about my singular style! In MC, everyone is pretty much posting the same things. There is a very limited range of diversity between regulars there. Good point about the diversity on this side although I'm sure they would say we just don't see the...