or Connect

Posts by berlin report

Bumped into gdl203 at the Man show in Paris!
Hey guys! It was great bumping into @gdl203 I haven't bumped into anyone from SF for a couple of seasons now so it was a welcome surprise. @LA Guy hope to see you and the crew back in our shores really soon. I did not attend the Pitti this season as I chose to go to the London Collections instead. Quite exciting and I think it has huge potential. I haven't been able to post here for so long but I lurk once in a while when I get the time... I'll post our picture @gdl203 as...
Thank you gents for the warm welcome.
I don't like wet hems. Zape thanks you
Still winter floating doggie head
Didn't have time to do a full-body shot. Wearing black 1000 mile boots with this fit.
I first saw SNS Herning in these parts around 2004, peaked until around 2009. Haven't seen them around since.Teger that Aspesi jacket is great.
I think I saw them at the Pitti too. Looks great. Now you've got me running after the zip wallet and I can't find it anywhere!
I ordered the camel coat and the chunky norwegian sweater online as I didn't have time to go to the shop. I was mostly just curious and fully intended to send them back as I probably would never have any occasion to wear them but they fit so well and now I'm thinking of just keeping them. I'm still not convinced about the coat though.
boo