or Connect

Posts by brax

Done! Just bought a pair of "Oxford" in black calf.
I, too, could not resist the temptation. Mine is in cherry.
Agree. Nothing is wrong with the Japanese shell but it has much less depth than Horween. Japanese shell color appears much more shallow than Horween..
This is ridiculous. I can identify Horween shell from Japanese shell very easily. And with five minutes of observation, anyone could do the same.
We all have our opinions about what looks good and what does not look good. Our opinions may be influenced by other people's opinion as they explain what they like about a particular object. And that is all useful and fun and helps inform our decision of what we want to buy. But DWFII brings a different perspective because he deals with objective criteria of quality. What techniques are considered best practices are important informational tools for those of us who not...
Can you please show how the tag is attached to the shirt. Thanks.
Two pairs of the classic Alden LHS loafers in #8 shell cordovan. They are new and include the box. Sizes are 8.5D (sold) and 9.5D (sold). $500 each pair via Paypal includes shipping CONUS. These shoes retail at Alden for $640 plus tax and shipping. Plus they are rarely, if ever, found on sale.
Here is the payment information: The address would be styleforum.financial@gmail.com. Tell your buyer to send the payment as a personal payment with the title "Donation: RMHC - brax".
All were purchased from A Suitable Wardrobe. A Suitable Wardrobe has now sold out of the voile and the blue chambray so this may be the last opportunities to buy these fabrics in the USA. Two meters of each fabric. Voile: Sky Blue and Fuchsia Pink Chambray: Baby Pink and Blue $50 for each fabric length includes CONUS shipping for two or more. Otherwise add $10 for shipping.
This is an auction to support the SF Ronald McDonald House charity drive. The items are all included as a bundle. They are: Allen Edmunds black Park Avenue balmorals in 8.5D; and Zegna summer shirt (medium); and Zegna tie. The auction starts at $1 and will close at 5:00 pm Central Time of Monday, December 23. Bids should be placed as public post to this thread. Payment should be made directly to the charity account whose email I will provide as soon as I get it from the...