or Connect

Posts by Smokestack

Great transaction with NAMOR...no drama and speedy shipping.
The CPs fit like 12-12.5, much to my size 13 chagrin. Just added the KMW tweed trousers plus some price drops.
Stuff for the bigger guys...reasonable offers always welcome. Engineered Garments gauze workshirt from s/s 2010, size XL. Worn twice. 22" chest, 18" shoulder, 31" length, 27" sleeve. SOLD CP army green achilles, size 46. Worn less than 20x, a few minor scuffs but nothing noticeable not from up close. These fit like a 12-12.5...I wear 13s and these are a bit too snug. $90/shipped OBO Kicking Mule Workshop Japanese tweed trousers, size 36. Great fleck-y tweed...
Just got my surfer mocs...great, speedy and painfree transaction with this seller and the shoes are flawless too. Someone grab the other size 13s before I come back for seconds.
More items sold, price drops on the rest...
Price drops...open to offers...
Price drops
EG and Gitman sold. More price drops...
CP officer shoes and r&b razor pants sold. Amazing rag & bone suit added along with EG and Seize sur Vingt shorts (pictures of these uploading). Some price drops on the other stuff.
Great transactions with ysb, brcartel, mr bunbury, nataku, MichaelPemulis, lazyhead, mongo615, raulishere, el duderino, john cleese, ivan k and ppjjmm over the last couple of months. All are beacons of honesty, expediency and good taste.