or Connect

Posts by Smokestack

Saw Elbow play Webster Hall last night. Great show and their new album is solid, too.
The buttermilk baby lotion works well and smells pretty good.
Blockbuster Video...God, I hated it.
Undergrad: Macalester College Graduate: The New School GPIA (Int's Affairs)
Definitely don't miss Ometepe...one of those places that's really unlike any other place.
I checked out Terroir (wine bar/restaurant) in the East Village last night. They were really nice there and have a great "Recession special" of 6 appetizers for $22 (roast beets w/orange and hazelnuts, olives, anchovies, mushrooms, and one other thing that's eluding me). We went early when one of the cooks was behind the bar and asked about the jamon serrano, which she later on hand-carved and brought over complimentarily. Their paninis looked really good, too. Go there...
The 50 egg scene from Cool Hand Luke. The final 15 minutes of The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly Multi-position puppet sex from Team America
Quote: Originally Posted by Jelly or Syrup nuggets left their defense in the locker room. anthony should have 40 points easy. nuggets just seem out of it during the second half in both games. also Kael needs to inform JR Rider about his ball hogging tendencies The Nuggets have a defense?
idealist.org is a great place to look for NGO-related jobs.
A Leatherman? A grill?