or Connect

Posts by Smokestack

Nom de Guerre red-and-black buffalo check corduroy shirt, size XL (fits closer to a L). Worn but in great shape...little wear recently as I've moved to a warm weather climate over the last year. Great shirt, fits consistent with other NDG pieces.
Good as new Engineered Garments black-and-white wool fisherman's cap, size L. I've had this for a couple of years but life in a warm weather climate has meant basically no wear. Great hat...I wear my cotton version all the time.
Nothing but good things to say about my transactions with madmadigan, mr bunbury, prajna12 and NAMOR.
By popular demand, EG measurements posted. Price drops, too!
Engineered Garments green chambray workshirt, size L. Worn twice, in perfect condition. Just doesn't fit me right. Chest: 22.5", shoulder: 18", sleeve: 26.5", length: 30.5" TRADED Rag & Bone light blue oxford dress shirt, size 17. Worn less than 10 times, in great shape. Made in USA. $75 shipped/OBO
KMWs sold, drops on the CPs
Just got my Trickers from bbhewee and couldn't be happier. Without going into details, he accommodated my out-of-the-ordinary shipping request without hassle and shipping was quick. Highly recommended!
Final drops before these hit Ebay after the weekend...
Additional drops...
Some more price drops...