or Connect

Posts by Smokestack

Engineered Garments khaki sunforger jacket, size XL. Old and rare make, purchased several years back from Odin. Has some marks from past wear but nothing too major--please look at the photos. Great details--pockets galore, red-lined Talon zipper, side adjusters, reinforced elbows, etc. Open to reasonable offers, especially for multiple items.
Wings + Horns olive tiger fleece hoodie, size XL. Classic fit. Purchased several years ago and worn off a season before putting it in the closet after moving to the tropics. Good used condition with no apparent flaws.
Burkman Bros red striped polo shirt, size XL. Worn 2-3x and in great shape,.
Monitaly herringbone khaki cotton suit, blazer size XL and pants size 36. Purchased separately but match perfectly. Blazer is partially-lined, 3 button closure (metal with Monitaly emblem), same buttons on working sleeves. Pants are flat front, cuffed, 32" inseam. Both made in the USA--jacket worn twice, pants about 5x. Both in near perfect condition. Forgive the stock shots--I can provide real photos if desired but they're the same item. Blazer measurements can be found...
Warehouse indigo tartan button-up, size 42. Purchased from Hickoree's last spring/summer and worn about twice. Great shirt but my big shoulders are more than it can handle. Pictures are from Hickorees' site but the shirt is essentially the same with no flaws or marks to speak of. Chest: 23", shoulder 18", sleeve: 25", length: 31".
Hi, doing some closet cleaning and put a bunch of stuff of Ebay--most of it falls it the L/XL, w34-36, 12-13 size range. Feel free to bid if interested or PM me here with any offers on items without bids. Jeans: Dry Bones w34 Pants: BoO blue check wool dress pans, size 5 (w36) Paul Smith blue check cotton pants, w34 Adam Kimmel blue trousers, size L (w36) Shirts: JS Homestead natural button-up, size 2 (M/L) LVC shorthorn plaid, L Folk color block t-shirt, size 5...
Nigel Cabourn green work jeans, size 3 (w34-36). Worn less than 10x and washed once or twice. In great shape except the cloth waist tag is loose (see pics). Button fly, suspenders buttons, buckleback and other old-timey goodness.
BNIB Yuketen camp mocs, size 12. These fit TTS (unfortunately for me). Photos don't do these justice.
I have these BNIB Yuketen camp mocs in size 12 if anyone is interested. I love these shoes but they fit TTS and I'm more of a 13. Open to trades (for something that would fit a 13) or offers.
Maiden Noir navy blue military jacket, XL. Worn but in great shape--no visible flaws. Made of lightweight cotton and unlined. Tons of pockets (including two big hunter's pockets), double-sided buttons, detachable storm flap. Really nice layering piece. Chest: 23" Shoulder: 18" Length: 30" Sleeves: 25.5"