or Connect

Posts by anonymouz

Extra 10% on top of the sale going on at JCrew (effectively 46% off sale items, 37% off non-sale) One use only Expires end of today - 12/18 ERF3P97ZJ
Not sure if anyone still buys Everlane $10 off $50 - KXYDZG expires 12/31 I'm guessing one use only?
How do these fit?
Thanks. I think I'll try to buff out the product on the shoe first to see how drastic the difference in color is. I guess for the edge dressing I'll just have to completely strip both down so they can match? I prefer the lighter color.
Just got a pair of Marlow pennys in. The two shoes are slightly different colors (is it just the extra finish that can be removed with some buffing?). Also, the edge dressing doesn't quite match - one is lighter. Any cause for concern?
Uniqlo Straight Fit tagged 31x34 Dark blue $20 shipped CONUS Waist: 16" Thigh (at crotch): 12" Inseam: 33" Hem: 7.5"
Uniqlo Tweed Jacket XS Two button, side vents From a few years ago - nicer quality than what Uniqlo now offers 91% wool, 5% nylon, 3% polyester, 1% spandex Measurements: Pit to pit: 19.5" Shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 24" Length (BOC): 28"
Uniqlo Tweed Jacket XS Two button, side vents From a few years ago - nicer quality than what Uniqlo now offers 91% wool, 5% nylon, 3% polyester, 1% spandex Measurements: Pit to pit: 19.5" Shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 24" Length (BOC): 28"
I have this year's camo flannel and in the same size it's definitely slimmer and shorter (both sleeve and overall length) than last year's flannels. I like the new fit but I'll have to avoid putting it in the dryer.
Modasuite MTM Two button, single vent Working buttonholes and lapel hole 4 button sleeves Patch breast pocket Striped blue oxford cloth lining Red felt lining under collar Shipping included within CONUS Measurements: Shoulder: 16" Pit to Pit: 19.125" Sleeve: 24.25" Length (from bottom of collar): 28.5" collar lining detail sleeve button detail lapel hole detail left inner pockets right inner pocket close-up of fabric