or Connect

Posts by anonymouz

Ralph Lauren Marlow Penny Loafers Dark Brown Shell Cordovan 8D new, with shoe bags $499 shipped CONUS (signature confirmation, all fees included) the left foot (right shoe in the image) is a slightly lighter shade
Ralph Lauren Marlow Penny Loafers Dark Brown Shell Cordovan 8D new, with shoe bags $500 shipped CONUS (signature confirmation, all fees included) the left foot (right shoe in the image) is a slightly lighter shade Modasuite MTM Two button, single vent, 4 sleeve butons Working buttonholes and lapel hole Patch breast pocket 100% wool outer, Striped blue oxford cloth lining Red felt lining under collar Shipping included within CONUS Measurements: Shoulder:...
JCrew Ludlow Suits 30% sale. One time use, online or in-store: LPDM28EWW
Extra 10% on top of the sale going on at JCrew (effectively 46% off sale items, 37% off non-sale) One use only Expires end of today - 12/18 ERF3P97ZJ
Not sure if anyone still buys Everlane $10 off $50 - KXYDZG expires 12/31 I'm guessing one use only?
How do these fit?
Thanks. I think I'll try to buff out the product on the shoe first to see how drastic the difference in color is. I guess for the edge dressing I'll just have to completely strip both down so they can match? I prefer the lighter color.
Just got a pair of Marlow pennys in. The two shoes are slightly different colors (is it just the extra finish that can be removed with some buffing?). Also, the edge dressing doesn't quite match - one is lighter. Any cause for concern?
Uniqlo Straight Fit tagged 31x34 Dark blue CONUS shipping included Waist: 16" Thigh (at crotch): 12" Inseam: 33" Hem: 7.5"
Uniqlo Tweed Jacket XS Two button, side vents From a few years ago - nicer quality than what Uniqlo now offers 91% wool, 5% nylon, 3% polyester, 1% spandex Measurements: Pit to pit: 19.5" Shoulder: 16.5" Sleeve: 24" Length (BOC): 28"