or Connect

Posts by 330CK

Finally pulled down a great haul. It's been too long... All of this is new, and none of this is from a thrift, and it's all available. I'm willing to work a good deal for people with which I have a good rapport, but I'm not passing any of this on at cost and I'm not interested in trades for this stuff unless you have a pair of C&J boots. It'll all be up on B&S tomorrow or Sunday if no one here wants it. Just wanted to get that out of the way.ZegnaFabric on this is amazing....
Nowhere near cold enough here. It was only put together for the thrift store runway blog contest.
Threw together a quick thrift fit for that thrift store runway contest. I unfortunately got a bit pudgy over the summer from slacking off my exercise regimen and eating too much junk. :\Thrift fit: [[SPOILER]] I forgot who, but someone asked for a fit pit of the Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit shirt I found. Here it is: [[SPOILER]] And the RLBL coat I found Brian asked for. Sorry about the dark pics. I, unfortunately, don't have a beautiful wife that finds horsebutt shoes...
I have a bunch of vintage Knox hats somewhere--forgot the size. I will look tomorrow.
With classes having started, I will, unfortunately, have very little time to post pictures anymore, and a little less time to thrift. I'll probably only be able to do a weekly update from now on. Anyway, a small highlight of this week:RLBLNew. Not at a thrift, but priced around what I've seen some Goodwills price suits and sportcoats at. So not available. [[SPOILER]] Excellent LP shirtOlder Corneliani. Much higher quality than the PRL stuff: fully canvassed, real MOP...
And now it's been jacked up to $299...
RLPL white linen DB coat 44R - $99OBO http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261085236299&globalID=EBAY-US
The RLPL suit is sick, but expecting over $600 is unrealistic. Unless you're willing to wait for just the right buyer, you're looking at $4-500 on eBay, maybe a little more if it's a rarer, more coveted size like 36-38.
Welcome to the forum! You've got a couple pretty good finds. The Barneys looks to be an orphaned suit coat, but, depending on the color, it will probably fly as a sport coat. Some of the Barney's house label stuff that's made in Italy is by Caruso, as the coat on the last page is, which is good. Very good.Generally, house brand knitwear isn't worth picking up unless someone here asks for it or it fits you. It likely won't flip well. Murano is Dillard's house label, btw....
Tag on Barney's coat looks like Caruso. Nice.