or Connect

Posts by 330CK

Alright, one last shot here at getting this stuff sold: $55 shipped for the Polo suit with free tie I'll do $15 shipped for one tie each additional tie $10 Still buy 5, get 1 free I will not go lower on the ties, as I really like them and will just add them to my collection.
No interest in the suit still. Come on people, this is a staple! $75 shipped with free tie!!
You want to see what they look like on other people before buying them for yourself?
Quote: Originally Posted by stant62 I'd buy the whole lot of ties if they were silk... That's too bad. Maybe just buy one or two? Quote: Originally Posted by TheWGP Are those wool challis? Seriously awesome ties, and a great seller to boot! Yes, they are. I really like them and I'm not going to be hurt if they don't sell - I'll just wear them myself. Thanks for the kind words! I will drop the price on the...
First off is something everyone should own: a navy blue suit. This particular example is a Polo (Blue Label) by Ralph Lauren. It has a two-button, notch lapel, center vent jacket that features 4 non-functional sleeve buttons, pockets with flaps, and several interior pockets. The pants are not cuffed and feature two reverse pleats. Inside you will find buttons to which you may secure braces, but the pants also feature belt loops. It is union made in the USA. This suit is...
Quote: Originally Posted by gregaz Invertere Safari Jacket (Size M?) $15.99 BIN Has some black marks, but I think a safari jacket looks better beat up. I would totally kop, but can't think of any circumstance where I would wear, so passing it along to someone more creative ... Thank you. I've been looking for one for a long time and this seems like a pretty good deal, even with the stains.
Thanks RJMan. Your lists are always ridiculously interesting. The Asprey thing will make a nice case for my Hasselblad camera body.
Ferragamos sold. I'll do $35 shipped on the Brioni shirt.
$135 shipped for the Ferragamos $45 shipped for the shirt $160 shipped if you take both
Ferragamo loafers - Bought at Saks on a whim while on vacation. Wore them on vacation and never again. Marked size 10.5D. To me they seem more like a US11. SOLD Brioni shirt This shirt is pre-owned, but only worn a handful of times. It's a gorgeous blue with real MOP buttons with 'Brioni' inscribed. Size XL $50 shipped Shoulders: 22" Sleeve: 26.5" Length: (BOC) 33" Neck: 18" Chest: 27"