or Connect

Posts by 330CK

Huge shoutout to Dolfan954 for this SICK Captain America jersey. Will be rocking this on a ride Sunday morning!
Glad someone got the reference.
In the thread thrifters come and goTalking of Michelangelo
04 Passat TDI. In a way, it was thrifted--paid almost $3k under private party book value.
Thrifted this beauty a couple weeks ago. Full Shimano 105.
Been having excellent luck thrifting on eBay lately. This stack includes Bottega Veneta, Sulka w/ 14ct gold corners, and Swaine Adeney & Brigg w/ 9ct gold corners. Less than $10/each with shipping included. [[SPOILER]]
Hahaha no this is for the best. One big check would have been wasted in one night on hookers & blow.
It's about time I catch up on some important shoutouts... First, in response to the consigner argument, now that everyone has called their tits: Major shoutout to Spoo. He took two giant boxes--over 100 pounds of my backlog--and has slowly been turning it into mucho deniro. This has helped me immensely. And Nataku For supplying me with the absolute PERFECT Gokey duffle for my father's Christmas gift. This really is an amazing community, and I'm thankful to be a part...
Thank you kindly.
Thank you everyone for reblogging my posts. My inexperience with Tumblr has been shining through--it's inefficient to write a bunch of stuff if what you want people to focus on what's at the bottom. Just posted something that should grab more attention. Thank you all.