or Connect

Posts by 330CK

You guys like my new mink coat?
BB opera pumps, woman's Stubbs, Birkenstocks. Check that total price.
Fabric is so soft I'd consider wearing it inside outshirtlessat a photoshoot for a custom shirt by Gitman for Florian
Tivoli radio and some sparsely worn Vans for me did not see this light stain in the store. ah well edit: i've already had a few PMs about the plaid SC just from the teaser pic, so here are measurements: Chest 44" Sleeves 25" Shoulders 19" Length 30.75"
well hello there
A good pair of pajamas and a dressing gown are a good place to start. Search for Derek Rose, Daniel Hanson, Turnbull & Asser, and Charvet--they will each have a fine offering of pjs and robes. Tom Ford and other more fashion-forward designers have also recently been releasing options. For shoes, a classic velvet slipper with a leather sole is a good option if you feel you may have to wear them out for a moment to get the mail or yell at the gardener for trimming the...
All availableDavide Cenci x3 by various makers, all 42R dr 6. Heavy shoulder padding.RLBL 38sHad a good couple weeks, so I'll pass along some good deals to thread members. Open spoiler for info. [[SPOILER]]
Maybe it's part camera angle, but I'd try a longer coat and slightly lower buttoning point.
Another fun day watercolor by Clarence Braley. Unfortunately it's very faded. Had to rescue it for my collection. Finally found myself a good quality softshell One very long overdue shoutout to hooker for the most amazing suede coat ever. Was waiting for a cold day to post a thrift fit, but that will have to wait until next unfortunately. Also a shout-out to noob for a sweet pair of Arc'teryx shorts for the upcoming summer, and to Spoo for a sick length of batik...