or Connect

Posts by 330CK

Thrift stores. I'll usually say in my post if its from CL or an estate sale.
these days I breeze throug the clothing, looking for anything that pops out, and then spend most of my time scanning furniture and wares racks. too many people blocking the aisles, looking up labels on their ebay app for my taste. I have more fun looking for things that are either not labeled or have a small stamp or signature somewhere most people wouldn't look.
Found a cool lamp.
I wouldn't normally say anything, but you didn't use commas correctly either time."...help my friend, Jack, off a horse.""...help my friend jack off a horse."Though neither make it clear whether youre killing the horse or helping Jack dismount.
Or just return them to Nordstrom.
Dehner boots and some cool Inuit art engraving by Pitseolak Ashoona litho by Kananginak Pootoogook
A couple cool things today but this is definitely the highlight.
Ferragamo marked 9.5D Canali marked EU52 e-thrift ~10% rule Kiton x Lattanzi velvet slippers (def na)
Diggin this (na)
He's right - It's shit here compared to even a year ago. Too many reasons to go into but I barely even bother looking at clothing anymore because most of the good stuff doesn't make it to the floor anymore.