or Connect

Posts by 330CK

Speaking of thrift fits, took my grandmother to see Itzhak Perlman tonight. 1964 bespoke tuxedo RLBL shirt Sulka bowtie Mappin & Webb cufflinks Pantherella socks RLPL x EG slippers RLPL sunglasses
Ah no worries, no one can know everything. Gonna watch this store and hope a jacket pops up, too.
Thanks! But dang, I was hoping you'd be one with more info.Congrats, Spoo.
Still have a few more hours of photos to take for the night, but I thought I'd take a quick break to share this. Here she is...Brown's Beach Vest [[SPOILER]] The label looks '20s style to me. Most of the completed listings are for '40s & '50s, and the closest label I've found was from a '20s version that sold on a vintage clothing dealer's site. I have a feeling someone on here will have a knowledge base of these.
So I picked up a vintage piece of clothing today because I thought it was cool and knew it was pretty old. Just looked it up for the heck of it, and let's just say, when I post it there will probably be SW&D-head boners popping up.
I have this same RLPL SC and love it. Made by Caruso and has more of an RLBL cut. Reasonable BIN--saw the same coat (used) sell on auction for around $600 almost exactly a year ago: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=201005600756&globalID=EBAY-US
Rant is awesome, but I'll always appreciate Vonnegut more--defo read more of him. Picked up 60s Italian made globe bookends few weeks ago, too. Love uniquebookends.Wish the bases were, but they're filled metal--most likely cast iron. I don't think they were super high end, but definitely better than average quality.
Was surprised today with an early Christmas gift from the 'rents, since it's questionable whether I'll be able to join them on vacation to the family cabin this year. They came out of a thrift--learned from the best.Art Deco (we're guessing--couldn't find much info after a brief search) copper Dachshund bookends: [[SPOILER]] (Sorry, Spoo, N/A. )
Caruso 150s suit in ~36L $130 shipped - one small repair http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=231117256797&globalID=EBAY-US