or Connect

Posts by 330CK

Incorrect.
Probably one of the coolest finds ever: Original, hand drawn panels (complete with corrections and approval checks) of a 1974 comic from Mandrake the Magician--from the same creator and illustrator as The Phantom. Definitely n/a.
You gotta be careful with lucite--the lucite buyer wants something in perfect condition. Little scratches can be buffed out, but cracks and stuff are no good. It was a cool piece, though. Wouid have bought for myself if the condition was just a little better.
I love this thread so much.Had this in my hand the other day. Interesting piece, quick Google search didn't come up with any results, plus it had some irreparable damage inside where the pieces are joined (look for the little cracks), so I opted to leave it. Did your search turn up any results?
Really appreciate the feedback, but I should have mentioned I meant an M6 for film photography. The d200 is more than enough to take ebay photos with.It's an Ikon/icon painting. If it were a few hundred years old and hand painted, you'd have a shit ton of money. this one is most likely an appliqué made for a tourist type market.
Also found this today. Just got done testing it and it seems to work well enough. Funny timing: last night I was thinking about trading in my trust Canon 5dmkii for my dream Leica, since I really only ever use the Canon for eBay photos since I find it a bit annoying to lug around the large and heavy Canon. Pretty sure finding this today is a sign... so my trusty Canon an 24-105L is up for sale.
No way I was leaving this poster Also a mid-century painting by Raoul Viard
Got mine for $.59 I'll give the Glass a listen. Not usually a fan of his--if I want to hear the same idea repeated over and over, that's what conversations with my grandmother are for.Whoa did not realize the resale value on that one. It's all in mint condition, but no poster. Gonna be a tough decision whether to keep or sell...
A few cool things today, but these made my day. It's rare to find records these days, especially in the condition these are in. My two favorites: ltd ed Police shaped like a badge and one I've been hoping to find forever, The Wall by Pink Floyd. Only Einstein on the Beach is available--picked that one up because it'll more than pay for the rest of them.
Fantastic price for personal use. However you'd be looking at quite a bit of money for amplification worthy of those speakers. That combo was certainly used as a home theatre set up. Dynaudio's sound signature is pretty neutral, natural. Tight bass with a presence, but not overemphasized and definitely not boomy. But sound is subjective. I've thrifted so many expensive sets of speakers that were raved about that I didn't care for at all.Flipping will be a serious pain in...