or Connect

Posts by 330CK

No way I was leaving this poster Also a mid-century painting by Raoul Viard
Got mine for $.59 I'll give the Glass a listen. Not usually a fan of his--if I want to hear the same idea repeated over and over, that's what conversations with my grandmother are for.Whoa did not realize the resale value on that one. It's all in mint condition, but no poster. Gonna be a tough decision whether to keep or sell...
A few cool things today, but these made my day. It's rare to find records these days, especially in the condition these are in. My two favorites: ltd ed Police shaped like a badge and one I've been hoping to find forever, The Wall by Pink Floyd. Only Einstein on the Beach is available--picked that one up because it'll more than pay for the rest of them.
Fantastic price for personal use. However you'd be looking at quite a bit of money for amplification worthy of those speakers. That combo was certainly used as a home theatre set up. Dynaudio's sound signature is pretty neutral, natural. Tight bass with a presence, but not overemphasized and definitely not boomy. But sound is subjective. I've thrifted so many expensive sets of speakers that were raved about that I didn't care for at all.Flipping will be a serious pain in...
Don't worry about it. This is one of those times where 1stdibs is wayyy more than double what you could get for it. These usually sell for $25-$50 at auction.
spoo is probably currently in the process of buying the Chinese foot binder to his feet in these.
You'd think I'd find this stuff all the time in this area, but this is only the third or fourth time I've found something from this era. Minty fresh, possibly unworn, just in time for summer.
I have to vote replica on the Cartier. Sorry dude.
so many opinions, so little sense.