or Connect

Posts by 330CK

Isaia Sciammeria 150s suit 42-44 $190 shipped http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=331115105362&globalID=EBAY-US
Found two more of these--even the larger 6 cup version. Coffee geeks should definitely check out Homegoods. Staub & Le Creseut stuff on sale, too, just not cheap enough for me yet.
It's not the La Pavoni I want, but this is a sick deal for BNIB. By the response I got from the Chemex warmer, I figured of give a heads up to the fellow coffee geeks to not overlook Homegoods on your TJX runs.
This is funny because he's one of my biggest influences.
If I had been given two chances to pick Nataku out of a lineup of two people, I'd have gotten it wrong both times.
Since we're still on cars, I'd like to address the reliability issue. A few years ago, Toyota built cars that accelerated by themselves and killed a bunch of people. This from one of the supposed most reliable makers. Honda has had recent engine recalls. No car manufacturer is immune from such things. A Ferrari has way more soul than some silly Japanese car that was born out of imitating a mid century American muscle car.
Congrats, Wes! I wish you the best of luck and hope your business thrives. This [tweed] thrift/discount/trade fit is dedicated to you, since it's finally cold enough in Florida to wear layers. RLPL tweed RLBL cashmere shawl cardigan (from Gmmcl ) J. Crew micro gingham Naked & Famous hemp selvage Sulka shearling lined chukkas Pantherella merino socks Bradington Young chair
Grenson indeed.
I FUCKING LOVE THRIFTING Took a quick thrift break between classes and found this Guillermo Silva piece (Google him--cool shit), a Borrelli shirt in my size, and a brand new Williams Sonoma jalapeƱo pepper roasting rack for the grill.
No, he's right: Florida sucks for thrifting, don't come here.