or Connect

Posts by 330CK

Looks like an I to me.I dig that painting, though.Realistically, if you sold them yourself, probably like 4-700 for the pair.
Funny I just found a BttF repro the other day which was sitting in front of a Raiders of the Lost Ark repro. Got so excited and then so let down when I looked closely.the style is called waterfall. Maybe Pace, but I think they're mosfly brass and glass.Unless it's etched or signed by hand, it's pretty much impossible to pin down a maker--especially if your aim is to sell, in which case you have to say "attributed to" to save your ass. Also--if your aim is to sell, avoid...
Sick. It's good shit. Still hand made in North Carolina.
That is still a screaming deal.Want.Respectable company, build quality, component quality, design--aesthetic and technical.More specifically: this table features a dual-plinth design. Basically two boards, one holds the motor, the other the platter and the tonearm. The two boards are held together by a special kind of material that absorbs vibration. Since a TT basically works by picking up on vibrations from etchings on a vinyl disc, vibration from the motor can interfere...
Rlpl suede jodhpur size 11 currently $99 with no bids. Ends in an hour. https://www.ebay.com/itm/371617509649
Looks like there's a name embossed just below the pencil signature. Dave ____Generally I avoid 80s pastel colors since they're not back in (yet) and large pieces that are large editions.
Available
Here's the Strickand Savile Row tux. 4x1 dual exhaust, FF pants Chest: 43” Coat Waist: 39” Sleeves: 23.25” (with functioning cuffs) Shoulders: 18.25” Length (BoC): 30.5” Waist: 34” Inseam: 28.5” (+1.5”) Rise: 12.25” Ankle: 9.5” (x2) Knee: 9.5” (x2)
Mint Wolf convection microwave. Now to find some combination of their oven and range to complement...