or Connect

Posts by 330CK

I FUCKING LOVE THRIFTING Took a quick thrift break between classes and found this Guillermo Silva piece (Google him--cool shit), a Borrelli shirt in my size, and a brand new Williams Sonoma jalapeƱo pepper roasting rack for the grill.
No, he's right: Florida sucks for thrifting, don't come here.
Not much to go on, but I vote fake simple because the finish work and tolerance of the bracelet looks to be sub-standard. Check the magnification window over the date: it should be perfectly centered. Also compare magnification power--there are examples on the web. If the magnifier is glued on, 100% fake.
Sulka pure cashmere, silk lined robe & Ralph Lauren sofa--both thrifted.
Fack! You're right--I even have some RLPL crystal tumblers that I thrifted.
Thrift Fit! Sulka pure cashmere & silk lined robe Charvet pajamas Peal & Co. Grecian slippers RL sofa
MAKE THAT ORVIS A 38
@eazye jacket looks better on you than it ever did on me. Glad it finally found a good home. I hadn't been to any of my honeyhole TJX stores lately, but the thread gave me the itch. I was incredibly selective. A couple painful near misses for stuff I'd want: INCREDIBLE RLPL flannels (too big), COOLESTFUCKING southwestern inspired linen/silk hooded sweatshirt (too big), and a SWEET Corneliani silk/linen safari coat in the libido tickling 50dr9 that fit me perfectly, but...
Hey guys, I'll be swimming to thrifts tomorrow.
That Corneliani 50dr9 is a great cut. Everyone: find me one in every color, please. This is straight OTR.