or Connect

Posts by 330CK

Might as well get this in before the thriftening. Not a bad day today. Aulenti for Knoll Jacques Hnizdovsky woodcut print Vintage needlework, flag has 48 stars
Count me in for an Atlanta meet up if I can make it 100% cashmere Chester Barrie FU tagged 39R - available
not for much longer if Spoo keeps bringing in estate sale hauls like that...I couldn't tell on my phone earlier, but now that I'm on the computer I'm pretty sure it's not pencil signed. I found one example with the exact same "signature" that sold at auction for $150 (not the one linked above). You should be able to get that--maybe more with time.
After like 8 months of waiting and watching (and even making offers higher than what I ultimately paid for it) this RL shearling finally went home with me
App: MyFitnessPalIt may be a bit overkill for what you're looking to do, but learn to count macros and use the app to help keep track. It's true weight loss is calories in vs calories expended, but counting macros should help keep up the quality of the food you eat.If you're not interested in buying a food scale and keeping track of all kinds of data, just doing a few basic things like drinking A LOT of water and adding a 20-30 minute walk per day will help a lot. Biking a...
Thread's slow today... From the other day:
Top 3 past couple weeks pair of watercolor on silk botanicals by la roche laffitte the next two were trades, but they both came out of thrift stores and I traded thrifted stuff danish made rug featuring artwork by edel skov set of 4 of these chairs by michel arnoult
Thank you for doing that.Yeah dude. The shooter went to my high school. It's a weird feeling knowing I walked the halls with that fuck.
Looks like an I to me.I dig that painting, though.Realistically, if you sold them yourself, probably like 4-700 for the pair.
Funny I just found a BttF repro the other day which was sitting in front of a Raiders of the Lost Ark repro. Got so excited and then so let down when I looked closely.the style is called waterfall. Maybe Pace, but I think they're mosfly brass and glass.Unless it's etched or signed by hand, it's pretty much impossible to pin down a maker--especially if your aim is to sell, in which case you have to say "attributed to" to save your ass. Also--if your aim is to sell, avoid...