or Connect

Posts by 330CK

"Fuck it, I'm going to Boca!" Should be Boca's new tourism campaign.
Sure, why not. (WWII naval flight helmet)
Pop
Great pickup if you have a hipster sidechick.
Thank you. Just a wallet. It's pronounced, I think, because the fabric has confirmed around it at this point.Today
PRL suede & tweed bomber RLBL cashmere cardigan proxy'd by @GMMcL Lucky henley Narragansett pelican hook belt N&F hemp selvage RL Lindricks
30+ Ferragamo ties
@FlorianQC
Never even seen anything decent, even marked up. The store I got this out of is run by a manager who knows her stuff. As she was ringing me up, she told if she'd seen it it would have been at the antiques fair with her. She had a couple mid-century design ones, but forgot who by. Sold them for several hundred a piece.Sick, thanks man. I guess a spike in hype would help my listing. Gonna try not to dwell on what if.You can see the tag in the pic: $10.99
Funny thing is I was going to buy a modern Zassenhaus soon. I am so stoked to have found this one for $5. Going to take it apart and clean it well and give it a shot. Hoping to be able to use it. I would love to have a machine like that. @Orgetorix teased me with a La Pavoni (?) project he undertook. I'm still using a pedestrian stovetop espresso maker.