or Connect

Posts by sammy

Quote: Originally Posted by theyare Sweet!
Confidence.
Quote: Originally Posted by Vladuca Indeed! Only concern is fit... I'm a 36S. How cold can u go with this one? (w/ layers of course) I am a 36S too. "How cold..." really depends on you. I can wear this with a thin wool sweater underneath and be fine in 40 deg temps. A2s were not designed for extreme cold temps. This is a great fall/spring and early winter jacket.
Yes, the jacket is still for sale.
This guy just tries way too hard and looks ridiculous.
Mohair
For sale is my like new Lost Worlds A2 Flight Jacket in a size 36 in russet brown horsehide. The jacket has only been worn a few times. Lost Worlds jackets sell for almost $1000 on their site: http://www.lostworldsinc.com/A-2_Flight_Jacket.htm Measurements (inches): Chest (pit to pit)- 20 Length- 24 Sleeve Length(from shoulder seam to end of ribbed cuff)- 26 Note: Measurements are approximate and to the best of my ability. I make no guarantee that the jacket will...
Quote: Originally Posted by Macallan9 No love for PC? A little costumey, yes, but sexy as all hell Id kill for the DB and purple windowpane That DB looks ridiculous! PC looks too affectatious.
Does AE also use Horween Shell Cordovan?
Liljenquist & Beckstead in the Tysons Galleria mall. They are an authorized Bulgari dealer.