or Connect

Posts by sammy

I'd like to have my tailor make me a pair of heavyweight (13+ oz) flannel trousers this fall in an airforce/postman blue color. However, I've had no luck finding any books with a flannel of this color. Any suggestions? Thanks.
So, has anyone used Dege and can speak about there house style, service, and quality?
Yes, a great improvement over their old site. IMO, Huntsman and A&S have the best sites so far.
AE Westchester
Quote: Originally Posted by dernsaw Those of us in the military, or know someone, with access to AAFES. Code xi237vip gives $50 off an order of $200 or more, letting me pick up a pair of Strands for $150. I just tried this code online and it doesn't work. Can you confirm that its the correct code?
Want to pick up a pair of loafers from Allen Edmonds and was wondering if there was a promo code floating around. Thanks!
Flat Head 3005
Any plans to make a pink gingham?
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay +3. I hate seeing big oversized watches, dress watches in particular. +4!! 34mm is ideal for me. The largest watch I own is an Omega Railmaster "midsize" which is 36.2mm. My Air King is 34mm and so is my JLC Master Control Ultrathin.
This may be a rediculous question, but does Panerai make a "normal" size watch- less than 39mm?