or Connect

Posts by sammy

A 40th birthday present to myself, model 114270...
I'm thinking of ordering the light brown calf long wing (101375) but am unsure of my size. I normally wear a US 7D (UK 6E). These are on the Rui last and the width is EE. Should I go down a half size to a UK5.5? What is the fit like on this last and overall quality? Thanks for your help. http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1958
Saw this on a tumblr but it had no info as to the maker. Does anyone recognize it? The brand's name is on the buttons but I can't make it out. Thanks.
I'd also be interested to know if someone is willing to proxy. Looking to pick up a pair of Chelseas in black.
When is the next EG sale in the London shop? Anyone know what will be on sale?
Which retailers provide the best price and service? Thinking of ordering the Lachlan boot.
Gents, I have a formal event coming up in the spring of next year (my 40th birthday) and require a proper dinner jacket. I initially thought of going bespoke but considering how infrequently I would wear a tux, it might be more economical to go MTM. As far as style, I'd like a shawl collar DB in midnight blue barathea. The two obvious names that come to mind for MTM are Ralph and Brooks. Which of these two would you all recommend? What other MTM or custom retailers should...
Just added this beauty to my collection.... Here's his younger brother on a braided Nato...
Thanks CG, I called up Huddersfield and they are sending me a swatch. I also thought of Minnis, since I've had other bespoke trousers made form their flannel. But I thought that they went out of business. Glad to know that they are still making great flannels.
I'd like to have my tailor make me a pair of heavyweight (13+ oz) flannel trousers this fall in an airforce/postman blue color. However, I've had no luck finding any books with a flannel of this color. Any suggestions? Thanks.