or Connect

Posts by sammy

Chelsea is SOLD. Newbury still available.
Gentlemen, I am pairing down my wardrobe and need to give these two EG beauties a new home. Both shoes are in excellent condition and have only been worn a handful of times. Prices for each pair include shipping via USPS priority mail within the continental US. All sales are final so please contact me with any questions before purchasing. NOTE: sizes are UK sizes. Payment via Paypal only. Newbury- Size 6/6.5E on the 888 Last, Color: Dark Oak. This will come will the EG...
Alden, unlined blucher in snuff suede...
Vintage Omega Dynamic. I had the strap custom made out of shell cordovan. Its cut from one single piece of leather with no stitching aside from where the buckle attaches. Original buckle
A 40th birthday present to myself, model 114270...
I'm thinking of ordering the light brown calf long wing (101375) but am unsure of my size. I normally wear a US 7D (UK 6E). These are on the Rui last and the width is EE. Should I go down a half size to a UK5.5? What is the fit like on this last and overall quality? Thanks for your help. http://meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1958
Saw this on a tumblr but it had no info as to the maker. Does anyone recognize it? The brand's name is on the buttons but I can't make it out. Thanks.
I'd also be interested to know if someone is willing to proxy. Looking to pick up a pair of Chelseas in black.
When is the next EG sale in the London shop? Anyone know what will be on sale?
Which retailers provide the best price and service? Thinking of ordering the Lachlan boot.