or Connect

Posts by sammy

Thanks for the feedback. If I go with natural cxl, then I will get them lined. I don't mind the marks and such. I actually want the boots to mark up and get a nice brown patina. That's my reason for choosing cxl. The pics I've seen of other broken in natty cxl look great. My other choice would be British Tan.
Guys, I'm thinking about my next pair of semi-dress boots. I'm leaning towards the natural chrome excel. However, some folks have said that cxl tends to stretch. Therefore, do you recommend that I get them lined or unlined. Will lining them reduce the stretch? Thanks.
Guys, I'm debating between the Plain Toe Boot on the Barrie with a double waterlocked sole or the Indy boot. Both would be in natural cxl. Which would you recommend?
I stopped by the Georgetown (DC) Billy Reid store the other day and spoke at length to their sales director about their MTM program. He told me that after taking measurements at the store, they send them to the factory where an actual paper pattern is made for you. Unlike most MTM programs, they don't have any style books or preset patterns from which to choose. "The sky is the limit," I was told. They let the customer decide exactly what he wants and create a custom suit...
SOLD
Bump
Fresh out of the box... Alden x Leffot saddle oxfords on the barrie last. Color 8 shell and Alpine grain.
bump
Here is a near mint Rolex Air king 114200 with M serial number looking for a new home. I purchased this beauty from a local AD and just had it serviced last week. Watch does not appear to have any visible scratches or marks as inspected to the best of my ability. It comes complete with everything shown in the photos: Inner and outer box Warranty card and all booklets Polishing cloth Extra two links that were removed to shorten the bracelet. Price: $3200 USD includes...
Root beer GMT on shell cordovan nato...