or Connect

Posts by sammy

On second thought, I may go for this De Ville Co-Axial GMT Midsize instead of the Seamaster in my earlier post: Anyone own this and would be kind enough to provide a wrist shot? Does the De Ville line have in house movements?
Thinking of getting the Seamaster Aqua terra midsize chronometer as a daily beater to rotate with my Air King. Does this come with a deployant or tang buckle? I would prefer a deployant one. What do you think, black or blue dial?:
What book and swatch number is this one from?
Quote: Originally Posted by kuwisdelu No. Fully line the flannel. Half/quarter-lining is for warmer-weather suits when you want as much breathability (and as little fabric as possible) between you and the outside world. A flannel is for cold-weather wear, and there is no practical reason to have it half-lined. Have it fully lined. +1. Unlined flannel will also wear out much faster than lined. The lining will also add some shape and weigh...
My understanding is that bench made is a step below handgrade/handmade. The shoe may be finished by hand but the majority of the construction is done by machine.
I spoke to Shaun of M&W in length about the bag and the leather. He sounds like a very amicable guy who is genuinely passionate about his product. He is sending me a free keychain with the brown horsehide fob as a sample. I will probably order the business case in the near future. The saddleback's styling is too rustic for business use in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by amplifiedheat Tightness is not acceptable. Remember, waist suppression is possible without even a hint of tightness: +1
Does the Royal Oak come in a midsize (<36mm)?
I would take the Explorer I over the Submariner any day. It's classic, understated and stealthy compared to the ubiquitous Submariner that screams, "Look, I'm wearing a Rolex!" I was also considering an Explorer I but ultimately chose the Air King for its smaller, 34mm diameter and more modern components and bracelet.
Parkway Cleaners on Connecticut Ave. They are the best.