or Connect

Posts by sammy

Thinking of getting the Seamaster Aqua terra midsize chronometer as a daily beater to rotate with my Air King. Does this come with a deployant or tang buckle? I would prefer a deployant one. What do you think, black or blue dial?:
What book and swatch number is this one from?
Quote: Originally Posted by kuwisdelu No. Fully line the flannel. Half/quarter-lining is for warmer-weather suits when you want as much breathability (and as little fabric as possible) between you and the outside world. A flannel is for cold-weather wear, and there is no practical reason to have it half-lined. Have it fully lined. +1. Unlined flannel will also wear out much faster than lined. The lining will also add some shape and weigh...
My understanding is that bench made is a step below handgrade/handmade. The shoe may be finished by hand but the majority of the construction is done by machine.
I spoke to Shaun of M&W in length about the bag and the leather. He sounds like a very amicable guy who is genuinely passionate about his product. He is sending me a free keychain with the brown horsehide fob as a sample. I will probably order the business case in the near future. The saddleback's styling is too rustic for business use in my opinion.
Quote: Originally Posted by amplifiedheat Tightness is not acceptable. Remember, waist suppression is possible without even a hint of tightness: +1
Does the Royal Oak come in a midsize (<36mm)?
I would take the Explorer I over the Submariner any day. It's classic, understated and stealthy compared to the ubiquitous Submariner that screams, "Look, I'm wearing a Rolex!" I was also considering an Explorer I but ultimately chose the Air King for its smaller, 34mm diameter and more modern components and bracelet.
Parkway Cleaners on Connecticut Ave. They are the best.
Just ordered the Blaxlands in Chestnut from Nungar. ; much cheaper the the NYC store