or Connect

Posts by sammy

Beautiful Omega! Is that a Seamaster? What is the model number?
Can anyone who owns the burnt orange rugby comment on the fabric quality and depth of color? I've read there's some inconsistencies on quality between the different fabric weights. The burnt orange rugby is a medium weight. Thanks.
SOLD!
Gentlemen, Up for sale is my Omega Railmaster (model no 2804.52.37). It has a 36.2 mm diameter; a classic size. This watch is no longer in production and is soon to become a collector’s item. As you can see from the pictures, the watch comes complete with all boxes, booklets, cards, and hang tag. I purchased it from an authorized dealer. The watch looks new and doesn’t have a scratch on it. Price: $1,700.00 (includes overnight shipping via Fedex within the Continental...
Can anyone tell me who makes this beautiful cream knit tie and where I can buy it? Much appreciated!
My boots took about a month from the time I ordered them to the day they arrived. Here's another pic showing the taper to the heel. Again, its not a "Cuban" heel by any stretch, but still tapered.
The heel is definitely tapered. Compared to the heel on a cowboy boot, I wouldn't call the SD's heel a "Cuban" heel. When compared to a block heel, the taper is more apparent. The tapered heel is one of the features that give the SDs their distinctive look; and one of the reasons why I prefer them over other boots like the Alden Indy boot. Since I already had a pair of SDs, I was about to get a pair of Indys but I'm glad I went with another pair of SDs. They turn more...
My natural CXL SDs arrived yesterday… My older pair in black cherry water buffalo. Same make-up except for the leather and the brown edge stain.
Here is a gorgeous, like new, burberry trench coat with raglan sleeves. The color is a beautiful hunter green with a contrasting dark green wool liner that can be zipped out and the wool collar can be unbuttoned. I've worn this maybe two or three times. Its just too big for me and unfortunately I have to let this beauty go. The tagged size is 36 short but the cut of the coat is generous and I think could easily fit a size 38. Approximate measurements: Length( from bottom...
What do you all think about the chukka on the barrie last with double water lock sole in natty cxl? Would this be a versatile all around boot?