or Connect

Posts by sammy

bump
SOLD!
These shoes really don't need any introduction. They are about as classic and timeless as it gets. Here is a beautiful and well maintained pair of Alden color #8 shell cordovan longings (975s) in size 6.5D on the Barrie last. They will fit you if you normally wear a size 7D as the Barrie last tends to run a half size larger than one's normal size. These have been lovingly taken care of and maintained. The leather is starting to show a rich amber patina as can be seen in...
Here is a beautiful and rare Lost Worlds Ryder jacket made of front quarter horsehide in a gorgeous russet brown. The sleeves have a woolen storm cuff for keeping out the cold. The jacket is in excellent shape with not rips or stains. It has been lovingly taken care of from a smoke free home. It is a a size 36 with the following measurements: Chest (flat across from pit to pit): 20” Length (from bottom of collar to bottom hem): 24.25” Outside sleeve (from shoulder seam to...
Beautiful Omega! Is that a Seamaster? What is the model number?
Can anyone who owns the burnt orange rugby comment on the fabric quality and depth of color? I've read there's some inconsistencies on quality between the different fabric weights. The burnt orange rugby is a medium weight. Thanks.
SOLD!
Gentlemen, Up for sale is my Omega Railmaster (model no 2804.52.37). It has a 36.2 mm diameter; a classic size. This watch is no longer in production and is soon to become a collector’s item. As you can see from the pictures, the watch comes complete with all boxes, booklets, cards, and hang tag. I purchased it from an authorized dealer. The watch looks new and doesn’t have a scratch on it. Price: $1,700.00 (includes overnight shipping via Fedex within the Continental...
Can anyone tell me who makes this beautiful cream knit tie and where I can buy it? Much appreciated!
My boots took about a month from the time I ordered them to the day they arrived. Here's another pic showing the taper to the heel. Again, its not a "Cuban" heel by any stretch, but still tapered.