or Connect

Posts by BubblyMasquerade

my feet are completely flat to the ground. the most comfortable boots i own are alden indy's. i do have custom orthotics though. its still hard to wear dress shoes though because the orthotic pushes my foot to high up and my heel slips out the back of the shoe. I suppose I can get dress orthotics that are slimmer. Any thoughts on how to fix this issue?
nicely said.
so would you recommend sizing up on the snuff suede? my indys in 11 are perfect.
bump bump i want more stories
so, are you going to be selling knives?
Retailed for like 300. Immaculate quality.
Missing button, worn once or twice.
Ovadia and Sons hand dyed Indigo Ikat Shirt, Sz. Large
$40 each shipped. IN the USA. Great pants, I just lost some weight. I'm at college so I don't have a tape measure. For reference, I am 6'2"ish 190lbs. These fit well, and slim.
Up for sale is a leather bomber jacket by Schott's upscale label, Perfecto Brand. Ridiculously soft and thick cowhide, ideal zippers, heavy-duty snaps. Features shirt collar, shoulder epaulets, front button flap pockets, side entry pockets, cotton lining, and wool ribbed cuffs and hem. Brand New With Tags! Size Large. Made in USA. $945 retail. Measurements: Shoulder-to-Shoulder: 18.5" Length: 27" Pit-to-Pit:...