or Connect

Posts by hobo_ken

Older miata, hands down.
Quote: Originally Posted by rjmaiorano Have some $$ in two small cap pharmas. ATM they are proving to be mistakes. But not a mistake til I sell Haha, that's what I tell myself too. Unrealized gains/losses until I sell.
Dialect is a variety of a certain language. There may be different words/slang for that specific region. Accent is just the pronunciation of the same words of a language depending on geographical location.
Quote: Originally Posted by gungadin25 I haven't invested in the stock market in over two years now. At first, I was saving for a down payment on a house and did not want to risk it in the stock market. Then I decided a house in my part of town wasn't worth it and the stock market crashed. Then the subsequent bull market seemed too ridiculous so I didn't invest anything then. Looking back, I could have totally screwed myself by buying in before the...
Quote: Originally Posted by TotesMcGotes I should be getting mine back from the tailor today, I got a small but it was huge all around so i basically had him chop it up. I had him taper the sleeves bring in the sides and shorten the length, hopefully I didn't go overboard. Wow, how much is all that costing you?
Seriously, just buy what you like and wear it. Who cares if its a trend or not, if you think you can pull it off, go for it. At your height/weight, they should be pretty easy to pull off.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blog Marley I broke out my red chambray for the first time today and noticed how ridiculously baggy the sleeves were, have any of you gotten them altered/tailored? (I bought my typical J. Crew size, -1 from my normal size) I was thinking about getting the sleeves slimmed down as well. Then I wouldn't have to roll up my sleeves all the time since it looks like I'm swimming in the shirt.
The nailhead and red chambray should be about the same as your typical Jcrew size, which runs big in general.
More price drops right before cinco de mayo.
Nice comeup!