or Connect

Posts by hobo_ken

Wash them. Put them in freezer. Fabreeze. Search.
Wow, that shirt looks great. Don't know if I could justify the high price tag for it though...
$330 for a pair of jeans that has been shortened by over 8 inches? Most people buy Diors to stack, which is obviously not possible with this pair.
Older miata, hands down.
Quote: Originally Posted by rjmaiorano Have some $$ in two small cap pharmas. ATM they are proving to be mistakes. But not a mistake til I sell Haha, that's what I tell myself too. Unrealized gains/losses until I sell.
Dialect is a variety of a certain language. There may be different words/slang for that specific region. Accent is just the pronunciation of the same words of a language depending on geographical location.
Quote: Originally Posted by gungadin25 I haven't invested in the stock market in over two years now. At first, I was saving for a down payment on a house and did not want to risk it in the stock market. Then I decided a house in my part of town wasn't worth it and the stock market crashed. Then the subsequent bull market seemed too ridiculous so I didn't invest anything then. Looking back, I could have totally screwed myself by buying in before the...
Quote: Originally Posted by TotesMcGotes I should be getting mine back from the tailor today, I got a small but it was huge all around so i basically had him chop it up. I had him taper the sleeves bring in the sides and shorten the length, hopefully I didn't go overboard. Wow, how much is all that costing you?
Seriously, just buy what you like and wear it. Who cares if its a trend or not, if you think you can pull it off, go for it. At your height/weight, they should be pretty easy to pull off.
Quote: Originally Posted by Blog Marley I broke out my red chambray for the first time today and noticed how ridiculously baggy the sleeves were, have any of you gotten them altered/tailored? (I bought my typical J. Crew size, -1 from my normal size) I was thinking about getting the sleeves slimmed down as well. Then I wouldn't have to roll up my sleeves all the time since it looks like I'm swimming in the shirt.