or Connect

Posts by hobo_ken

SOLD. Mods please delete.
I actually got the same size as I do in shirts (XS) and the red one fits me great. I'm not sure if it was because of the color or just a difference in production, but the grey one fit worse, it was about 1" longer and 1" wider in the body, making it not as fitted.
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles I'm pretty sure he still sells on eBay but I was just at the Lenox Square J. Crew and thru had a ton of the sale madras shirts and were offering an extra 20% off all sale items. In other news I sprung for the indigo dyed sun-faded fleece. I tried on he red version and loved the feel/fit but was completely indifferent to the color. Will update once it arrives Please do update since I've been interested...
Quote: Originally Posted by grundletaint no idea. it's 98 right now and wasn't in the store a few weeks ago when i was there. looked for the grey one but they didn't have it. Isn't the white Chambray on sale now for $78? http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...4512/24512.jsp I still want the grey one though, but don't want to pay the premium $98 for it.
The linen gingham actually fits better than the red chambray. Sleeves are a little baggier than most of their other shirts, but still nothing to complain about. It's a great shirt, but it does get hot.
Quote: Originally Posted by CEE88 Also impulse-purchased a shawl-collar cardi in black, which I couldn't find online (style #25891). It's apparently a new item, thus regular price of $98. It's in a thickish, tightly-woven cotton with two lower pockets & one on the chest, and looks absolutely great. Perfect for cool evenings. Picked this up a while ago as well when I saw it in store. It's a great piece and is very versatile.
Those are not skinny jeans, but they are tight on you...
Pure is cool if you like techno/trance/house. I'll most likely be at XS this Sat. Forum shops at Caesars, new mall that just opened up, and shops inside Wynn are the places I would check out.
Tcolberg - The small fits a lot better than the Medium, but maybe try not tucking the shirt in as much, so there's more room near the collar.
Quote: Originally Posted by BostonMD Hey guys, I have an extra Gap red chambray in a size Small. Brand new, never worn, but taken out of plastic bag that I purchased from the online site. $55 CONUS. I like how you posted a Gap shirt FS in a JCrew thread. Most here like the Jcrew red chambray far more than the gap one.