or Connect

Posts by hobo_ken

Couple things for sale that I hardly wear anymore. Shipping: Will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking number. Will be shipped next business morning. All prices include shipping to CONUS only. Payment: Paypal only, please either mark as gift or add 3% to cover PP fees. 1. Helmut Lang Raw Selvedge Denim Jeans - Size 29. Has about 20 wears or so. Hardly any fades. Still crisp and ready to be broken in. Buy it now for $70 obo! 2. Levis 510 Super Skinny jeans...
What are the measurements for #3 in a US30W?
Quote: Originally Posted by bludshot a 36r coat just arrived for me from jcrew. i tried it on and it's clearly too long for me still (especially the sleeves). HOWEVER, the chest fit felt great; it's the best one so far, so that's encouraging.not worth taking a photo. anyhow, going to try a brooks brothers 36s and jcrew 36s now. if those fail for some weird reason, it's time to throw in the towel! must be my weirdly proportioned asian figure that is...
Quote: Originally Posted by gasoline I picked up the grey XS about a month ago, saw the red on sale so I snagged it in XS as well. The red is about a size smaller than the grey although they are both marked XS so now it's my GF's sweater. Maybe an anomaly but I'd try them on first. Those were my findings as well, however I saw a grey XS on sale the other day and tried it on, and surprisingly, it fit just as well as the red.
Jacket is fake.
What's the leg opening measurement on the Diors? Can I see some fit pics too?
You can only use student discount on full price items, but I heard if you purchased a final sale item + a regular priced item, the student discount would apply to the total order.
SOLD. Mods please delete.
I actually got the same size as I do in shirts (XS) and the red one fits me great. I'm not sure if it was because of the color or just a difference in production, but the grey one fit worse, it was about 1" longer and 1" wider in the body, making it not as fitted.
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles I'm pretty sure he still sells on eBay but I was just at the Lenox Square J. Crew and thru had a ton of the sale madras shirts and were offering an extra 20% off all sale items. In other news I sprung for the indigo dyed sun-faded fleece. I tried on he red version and loved the feel/fit but was completely indifferent to the color. Will update once it arrives Please do update since I've been interested...