or Connect

Posts by hobo_ken

Good price. If only these were a couple sizes smaller...
Measurements?
Dimensions please?
Added Vans boat shoes.
Price drops across the board.
Quote: Originally Posted by xanatos I really really don't like that green madra. I don't know why it makes me nausous and not in ew it's a fashion disaster but uh in an OCD way. I need to post pics of my reddish blueish yellow madra. I don't know what it's called don't see it on the web. But it's soooo slim. Me and an SA were talking about how slim cut it is than anything these produced. Yes, please post pics asap. These madras shirts are...
Quote: Originally Posted by Robert I'm on the fence. I really like the shirt in the catalog pix. But a-rock's shirt is great too. Here's a concept... gasp... I buy both?! Just got the Madras shirt in today. It looks and fits great! Probably the best fitting shirt I have from Jcrew.
Quote: Originally Posted by lemmywinks Just got these in. I like them but I still don't really understand what all the raw denim hype is about and hopefully this pair can last me through college (reason why I sized up). Definitely could have went true to size but the key is I hope this pair of jeans can last a couple of years of daily wear so that's why I sized up. My camera is acting up so I hope to post some fit pics up. Why would you buy...
Those fullgrain Cuttlers are pretty nice.
FWIW, I think the gstar jeans look better on you than the Nudies.