or Connect

Posts by hobo_ken

Quote: Originally Posted by nahneun pretty sure it was based on the original new standards... 19cms were based off the original cure. Skinny jeans are fine, as long as they don't cut off circulation to the package area/thighs/calves and don't make you walk funny.
Quote: Originally Posted by mdeep1 About how many inches long are these XSs? I believe they're about 29" long IIRC.
Price drops and new vans added!
Quote: Originally Posted by TotesMcGotes So I picked up the Red Chambray a month ago and wasn't too impressed with the fit, i have another one of their chambrays and it fits me pretty well. Im pretty slim 5"8" 145lbs, 29W... but the small chambray is just huge. I can't decide whether to tailor the shit out of it or just to sell it... Quote: Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 Does XS not fit you? I'm about 5'6" 155 and it...
Interested in the ST-100s. How much wear have gone into these? Please post pics when you can.
Vans sold. More to be added tomorrow. Price drops.
Pass on the sweatshirt.
Quote: Originally Posted by korovamilkbar measurements on all-son jacket would be appreciated. Thanks. Sure thing. Shoulder to shoulder - 16.5" Pit to pit - 19.5" Sleeve Length (from shoulder) - 25" Length (BOC to hem) - 25"
Price Drops
How did the ESEF compare to the APC NS in terms of fit?