or Connect

Posts by hobo_ken

A darker polish would help that floor model out immensely. It looks dry and in need of some polish/wax.
Gf/Wife's birthday coming up and don't know what to get her? She wants this Goyard bag. As title states, bag is in perfect condition, tags still attached. Purchased at Goyard store in San Francisco. Price is $1365 shipped within CONUS. Bag comes in dust bag with original packaging. Willing to ship outside U.S. for additional charge. PM with inquiries. Can send you any additional pictures you would like.
As title states, Barba Napoli White Shirt - Sz 14.5/37. Shirt has been worn about 10 times total, but I've been putting on some extra weight, so shirt doesn't fit anymore. Great quality shirt and collar has a beautiful roll. Single button cuff closure. 100% Cotton, Made in Italy. Measurements: P2P: 19" across Shoulder seam to seam: 16.5" Neck : 14.5" Sleeve: 32.5" from middle of back 24" from shoulder seam to cuff Price is $90 shipped in CONUS. PM for shipping...
Definitely not. As it is, the suit is already slim, if you take the waist in, the lapels will start to bow out even more.
pit to pit: 18.5"across waist: 16.5"Sleeve from shoulder: 25"length from middle of back to cuff: 34"
If you know about RLPL tailored fit shirts, you already know how slim this shirt fits. Worn twice, so still fairly new, but is too small for me. Well made shirt in Italy with soft fabric, spread collar, and button cuffs. Shipping to continental U.S. is included. PM for shipping elsewhere or with any questions. Thanks.
Shoes have been worn only three times with minimal use. Still in great condition, would keep the shoes, but they are too small for me. Link to shoe can be seen...
Definitely return it asap. Shoulders are funny shaped, and sizing up would just make it too large in the chest/waist area.
No. Jcrew factory sucks.
I have the hale's in Chili and absolutely love them. They go with everything from your darker greys and blues to khaki.