Posts by hobo_ken

Up
Bump
Price drop
ttt
Up
Bump
Brand new in box. Comes complete with Carmina shoe trees and dust bag. Please no lowballers but will consider strong offers. These retail for $450.00 plus tax on the carmina website. From the Carmina website, "String loafer in brown suede. Featuring a single leather sole in a refined Goodyear welt-construction and calf lining. Style made on Uetam last. Last shaped exclusively for loafers. It’s low on the instep and narrow fitting. Stylish and comfortable pair for the...
I know you are not referring to me GBR. I am hardly a newcomer, check my join date. I have had many suits/sports coats commissioned by Chan. I thought this thread was a source for knowledge, as someone who does not frequent HK but for maybe once every other year, I was asking for help from some more knowledgable residents.
Any good recommendations for a tailor to add working buttonholes to a sport coat? Chinese speaking is not a problem but just need someone who can finish in 2 days and will do a good job. Thanks in advance.
Is this sold?