or Connect

Posts by hobo_ken

I have 3 ties for sale, all brand new with tags. Get them while you can! 1. Isaia Brown/Tan Wool Tie - 8.5 cm width Retails for $195.00. SOLD 2. Luciano Barbera Grey Silk Knit Tie - 8 cm width Retails for $150.00. SOLD 3. Luciano Barbera Sky Blue Knit Tie - 8 cm width Retails for $150.00. SOLD 4. Luciano Barbera Purple Cashmere Tie - 8 cm width Retails for $150.00. Asking $80obo[/SIZE] Shipping to anywhere in the Continental US. Please PM for shipping to other...
Wow that's sad to hear. I liked their unassuming location in tst. Their prices will undoubtedly go up to cover increased rent in central.Any idea on when this move is happening?
Looks like the small area of the back is too tight causing all those creases and not letting the fabric drape smoothly. Also, the pants do look a little long, but that could be due to the shoes or needing to be pulled up. Overall, not bad for 7100hkd.
Brand new with original box. Shoes have some shop wear from people trying them on, but soles have not been marked up. Shoes do not come with shoe trees so I have adjusted the price accordingly. These shoes retail for $1685 + tax so here is your chance to get them for a fraction of the price. Pictures to come soon. Shoes are sold as-is. No returns or exchanges. Please contact me with any questions. Shipping included in price listed to CONUS. Willing to ship elsewhere for...
Also would like to see pictures of the actual jackets/fabrics before I commit to an order. Looking at either the grey or brown herringbone.
Recently bought this beautiful suit off B&S, but unfortunately for me, it is a hair too tight, so I've decided to put it up for sale. Has only been worn once by me, still in excellent condition. All items sold as is and are final. Measurements are accurate to the best of my knowledge. Returns not accepted. From the original seller: "Another Kent Wang suit for sale. The true size is a US36. I used one of my 36 RLBL suits for reference while doing the measurements for...
Shoulder to shoulder seam (where shoulder meets sleeve): 18" Chest (pit to pit seam): 20" across
Brand new with tags as title states. Beautiful white pinpoint shirt. Made from very soft 100% cotton. Mother of pearl buttons. Price includes shipping to anywhere within CONUS. The pictures speak for themselves, but please contact with any questions.
^^^^ Did you really use a picture of PG as your avatar?
Did they have any smaller sizes left?