or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

Being in PR I have this observation, Tiger Woods apology news conference had all the akwardness of a hostage video. Considering his personal net worth I thought his reputation management team would have him in a a better fitting suit made in the last three years. I thought it was forced, went on way too long and his wife was not there.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Grand Seiko at its best: The sleeper in fine watches. I would love one of these for the collection...
I wish Burn Notice was broadcast in Canada.....
Quote: Originally Posted by bigbris1 Just got this msg, what does it mean? SHIPMENT IS HELD TO VERIFY COMMODITY DESCRIPTION WITH THE CUSTOMER FOR CORRECT CLASSIFICATION / SHIPMENT SUBMITTED TO CLEARING AGENCY, AWAITING FINAL RELEASE It means you are about to be fiscally sodomized by a courier company through paying expensive brokerage fees on top of any duty and outstanding sales taxes(if applicable). I avoid the couriers unless it's truly...
I wear the dress shirt with jeans combo all the time. I don't even think about it.
My advice if you are living in a sloppy climate. Invest two pairs of Blundstone Chiesel toe boots, one black and the other brown, make sure they are well polished. Use them for walking and keep a two pairs of dress shoes at work (the AE/CJ/Alden/Loake whatevers) again one pair brown and the other black. Solution solved. I agree, 2 miles a day is great exercise and I am structuring my job search that part of my commute includes up to that distance by foot. I am trying to...
Oscar Peterson was one artist who played the Toronto Jazz Festival I never got around to seeing and I kick myself for it.
McCoy Tyner Bill Evans Dave Brubeck Cannonball Adderley and there is tons more, welcome to the Jazz tribe my friend.
Waiting for a shirt I ordered on sale from TM Lewin on January 31st. It left TM Lewin's distribution centre in the UK on February 2nd and probably landed at Pearson Intl Airport here in Toronto, On Canada on the 4th. The shirt is currently sitting somewhere in the Canada Revenue Agency(Customs) section of a Canada Post warehouse in Mississauga Ontario, roughly 20 min drive from my house. If I am getting dinged for taxes and duty, get it done already CRA you have been in...
Avoiding the silliness as much as possible.