or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

Go with the power reserve Jazzmaster Viewmatic or the Seiko Spirit from Japan if you are on a budget.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Jennifer is a fine looking lady and tans up nicely due to her Greek blood. She's obviously aging well and has always struck me as someone that probably would not be too hard to have a real relationship with. Joile is just a fucking scary hag now. A crazy, Bobbit menacing hag. However, 15 years ago she was hot and the crazy just added to it, like the insane weekend you spent drunk in Cabo with a girl you just met,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho How much stock should I put in buying shoes that help with over-pronation? If you over pronate, do not cheap out on the shoes, I found my running improved a lot after getting a pair of runners that deal with over-pronation.
Another part of my youth passes away, Thank you Mr. Hughes for capturing what it was like to be suburban teen in 1980's North America and with a cool soundtrack too. I think my favourite teen movies from hime were Ferris Beuller's Day Off, 16 Candles and the Breakfast Club. Of his later work like Planes, Trains and Automobiles and I think Uncle Buck top it for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by imatlas I could go all-PS; I would not go all-RL, not because of quality of materials or workmanship, but because an all-RL wardrobe would kill me from boredom. PS has enough variety and quirkiness to satisfy me. I actually own more RL than PS, but only because I'm boring. I agree, I like PS because it's an interesting clothing line while RL is more bland.
I think Life on Mars (UK version was better) and the Sheild were the only two cop shows of recent note I liked to watch.
Quote: Originally Posted by aizan there is so much bad information in here, i'm not even going to start. all i'm going to say is that film cameras look better. Agreed.
The two subjects in this digital vs film debate is obsolesence in both cameras and much more problematic is the files themselves. Do you want to drop $1800 for a decent body every three to five years? If you have a compusion to keep with the pace of camea evolution, it will cost you. Second Image files are much more temporary with digital compared to film. I remember listening to a program on technology called Spark on CBC Radio One, one person close to the subject of...
My vote is for the Omega Planet Ocean, there's a good chance you want to wear it in your fifties while the Bell and Ross will be sitting in a drawer somewhere.
50/50. I like both two and three button suits.