or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I really don't like single breasted PL suits. Am I the only one? You're amongst friends, I don't like the single breasted PL suits either, I think they will date too easily.
I love shooting Kodachrome from time to time but I am at heart a black and white guy. When Kodak shut Qualex down this year the pipeline from Canada to Dwanes got shut down and a local chain was charging I think $45 to get a roll of Kodachrome processed. Not cool, it's even tough to get E-6 processed in Toronto and I am doing research to do it at home. I also ran a roll of Ektar 100 through my Leica M3 last weekend, I can't wait to see how that turns out. I guess there...
I went to my 20 year high school reunion last year and I found the girls I went to school with look way hotter now then when we were young. Hate to break the news to you, we all get old. The secret is aging gracefully.
I am 40.
Worn a dress shirt with jeans so many times, I lost count ages ago.
For me, Eliza and Chelsea.
Who cares? You want to sweat your body weight off in 100+F heat, be my guest. I will be dressing for comfort.
Any over the top luxury flagship luxury sedan christened the Zeppelin is going to lead a short model life. So, will this car explode in New Jersey like the Hindenburg?
My advice, get a business degree, work in fashion retail on the side and be prepared to work like a dog at the other end. I worked for a large Canadian Department store that will remain nameless 15 years ago, the fashion buyers were responsible for a fair chunk of the chain's bottom line, screw up a season and out you go. I was on the hard goods side of the store head office and it was not quite as stressful.
I would look at the Aeron Chair or it's stablemate the Mirra