or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

To get rid of the beer belly, start running, biking, hitting the elliptical machine at the gym. Cardio kills fat pretty good.
The Toronto Brooks Brother's store location will be a big hit with the Bay St. crowd locating under the Royal Bank of Canada's head office in the underground concourse. It will suck if you work out in the 'burbs in some office park in Mississauga or Markham. I am reserving judgement until they open in the fall. I figure Brooks Brothers might learn from their beachhead in Vancouver to get the merchandising right.
I am old enough to remember the 1980s the first time around, I don't need a flashback. The collar on the polo shirt stays down.
Quote: Originally Posted by clarity AK74 is the standard assault rifle for Russians now(as well as quite a few other countries), shoots rounds similar to the size as the m4s. Not familiar with how much it can be modified with addons like the m4. But they are pretty much used for the same purpose. SMGs are for close quarters combat. They could have been used on the show but obviously they chose shotguns. If you go to the special forces website...
Smooth Jazz is an audio equivelent of tapioca and I will be pleased to see it become a historical footnote. Real jazz (Miles Davis, Count Basie, Oscar Peterson, Ray Brown, Wynton Marsalis etc.) is played on http://jazz.fm.
Quote: Originally Posted by M. Bardamu One model to look for is the Seamaster Deville. I have one -- it's a stout, sturdy timepiece that can often be had for around $300-$400 on eBay. Here is the model I have: A classic watch and I have a custom Louisana Crocidile strap with deyployment clasp on mine.
Found out after the fact, maybe next time.
I used to own several pairs of Raybans years ago including Wayfarers that have long gone astray. Rayban suffers what other brands have, a master conglomerate trying to save money by cheaping out on manufacturing and materials. I look at lens technology first when investing in a pair of sunglasses. I prefer these days to buy Maui Jim, they have proper spectrum protection for the eyes and the frames are better made.
Considering what your budget is, I would take your dad to a well stocked watch dealer, the old Submariner and GMT model are the tried and true. However considering what you have to spend, you are also in IWC, Glasutte Original and Jeager Le Coultre country. Pateks are really nice but I find them a little dainty for the harsh rigors of everyday living.
I have rep tie with orange and blue and I have worn it in business situations on more than a few occasions.