or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

I wound up with the black pair in smooth leather, they did not have my size in the pebble brown leather alas. Well, looks like I'm looking at Cheaneys in the future. Thing is Dacks have not made their own shoes in years since they outsourced to the UK and Mexico. They could have survived if they had an interesting marketing story to tell.
Since Dacks is now a footnote in Canadian Sartorial History, does anyone know who made their house label UK bench made shoes? Was very fortunate to score a pair of Dacks black Dufferin brogues (new in box) today that fit me properly as I am a narrow fit (B) caught in a D width reality.
Since Dacks is now a footnote in Canadian Sartorial History, does anyone know who made their house label UK bench made shoes? Was very fortunate to score a pair of black brogues today that fit me properly as I am a narrow fit (B) caught in a D width reality.
I have been having trouble with Spam accounts on my Twitter feed. Truthfully it's a royal pain in the ass. As for Facebook, unless you are a friend or colleague in real life or friend of a friend or colleague with similar interests, I'm not friending you.
Quote: Originally Posted by laughwithm3 Like this particular Seiko a lot.
Unless you're planning to go to business or law school after your BA, I would not panic so much. Having graduated from University almost 20 years ago, I don't think I was asked once about my grades in any job interviews I have been on.
I would never trust an intern to get my coffee right.
Picked up a pair of Brooks Brothers Polo shirts one in grey and the other lime green for $109 in their Toronto store.
My vote is for Lacoste for their colour palete, most of mine are at least five years old and they have held up really well and their pique knit feels nicer than POLO after several washes. I would like to give BB Golden Fleece polos a shot too at some point for comparison.
A small hole in the wall outfit called Michaels Hairstyling for Men in downtown Oakville. I followed my stylist Shannon there after place I used to go to shut down. Shannon has been cutting my hair for over ten years and is the only person in Greater Toronto who can make me my hair look good.