or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

Quote: Originally Posted by aizan there is so much bad information in here, i'm not even going to start. all i'm going to say is that film cameras look better. Agreed.
The two subjects in this digital vs film debate is obsolesence in both cameras and much more problematic is the files themselves. Do you want to drop $1800 for a decent body every three to five years? If you have a compusion to keep with the pace of camea evolution, it will cost you. Second Image files are much more temporary with digital compared to film. I remember listening to a program on technology called Spark on CBC Radio One, one person close to the subject of...
My vote is for the Omega Planet Ocean, there's a good chance you want to wear it in your fifties while the Bell and Ross will be sitting in a drawer somewhere.
50/50. I like both two and three button suits.
To add to this thread, does anyone know of a highquality drycleaner in the Oakville area.
Internationally: Iran, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Nigerian Delta, Burma, Russia off the tourist path, Pakistan, Afganistan, in fact all the 'stans and North Korea. In North America: Texas.
That set of photos of Chicago blew my mind.
I heard Denise did have her implants removed and went on record saying she regretted getting them in the first place when she was a teen. Denise is looking mighty fine though.
As Time Goes By, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Life on Mars, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Smiley's People Dr. Who,
I think I was around seven years old and it was the Farrah Fawcett poster that did it for me.