or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

Anyone taking advantage of Gustin's "Black Friday" sales? I got a second pair of Japan Standard's for $71/$95 shipped to Canada. I should see it sometime in January.
Nice selection of inks, I ran through a whole bottle of Iroshizuku Asa-Gao a few years back and it was a really nice ink, silly expensive if you buy in North America. I'm on a very dark blue and blue black kick of late with Noodlers Navy, Blue Black, Art Brown's Manhattan Blue (still mourning the closing of that store) as well as Private Reserve Midnight Blues.
Suffering from what could be the beginnings of the second cold this year.
I backed a pair of the dead stock Cone Pima Fire denim in straight fit, this time ordering a 36" waist instead of 35", the last pair was just a little too tight at the moment.
Ran 6.7km this morning.
Either another run of the American or Japan classic. One observation, I have a 36" waist. I loved the Cone broken weave cone denim you made up back in the Summer, ordered them in 35, and they are my favourite pair of jeans after a month of tortuous break in, they fit great. Ordered a pair of Japan Classics also in 35 back in August while they broke in decently in some ways slightly easier than the broken weave, but the fit wasn't quite as good, maybe stepping up the...
People who use True Twit to authenticate me as as human being on Twitter and not some spambot. The irony is by using this annoying service you are in fact creating more spam. I don't have time filling out repeated puzzles to prove I'm me.
Any new releases coming up?
Congratulations from north of the border on becoming a Style Forum affiliate. I own a pair of your Cone Mills Broken Weave and your Japan Classics in the straight fit. I'm liking how they break in a lot.
Ran 8.79km this morning.