or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

My Black Friday Sale Japan Standards arrived today, though tight (won't be after break in) I can get them on without too much hassle.
I want to visit the Toronto store when it opens before I pass judgement. Like you I'm annoyed with the more edited selection, honestly give us the same selection as the Americans please. As for the $30 spread in pricing is no surprise, perhaps to deal with recent tinkering with Loonie by the Bank of Canada Governor Stephen Poloz, who knows.
Really nice.
My Cone Pima Fires landed today in my mail box, they look great but one problem, the jeans were not the 36" I ordered back in November but much closer to 34". I'm in contact with Gustin regarding a possible return and exchange. Pity, I love the denim. I hope they get the Black Friday order right in terms of sizing. Update: The jeans are going back.
Question, I plan to order a pair of of oxfords some point this spring, that I don't have an issue. My question is anyone on here order Meermin's loafers? I have on average a B to C width with a lower instep how would the Ron and Mos lasts work for me based on other Meermin fans' experiences?
I ordered a pair Japan Standards from the Black Friday sale and I don't expect them to land until the end of the month. My Cone Pima Fires are a few weeks late but I rather have Gustin get them right the first time and blow a tentative shipping date than rush the jeans/shirts out the door only to have quality control issues.
A USPS label just got generated for my Cone Pima Fires, so barring Canada Post incompetence, I should see them the end of next week, maybe.
L'Occataine's Eau de Beau
I purchased from Gustin twice already and they use USPS. I live in Greater Toronto and it usually took a week or so for a pair jeans to get to me.
Dealing with with residual never ending cold symptoms (stuffy nose and cough) even though I got over said cold just under a month ago.