or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

Quick question, how does the New York Classic Fit compare to Brooks Brothers shirt fits?
To answer your question, so far (knock on wood) I've been lucky, the pair jeans shows up in my mailbox in a USPS plastic envelope and haven't been hit yet. Now, I have a pair of Cone Cross Thatches on their way to me so we'll see.
Ran 6.2km this morning.
Usually around three months or so from my experience, longer if Christmas or another major holiday is concerned. Gustin is worth the wait as far as I'm concerned.
Ran 5.88KM this morning with a 7min 30 second per KM pace, first run in about four months courtesy the never ending cold of December 2013-January 2014. Gotta start somewhere.
Welcome to Styleforum!
What a tool, I would document the hole in the wall and let the condo board know and I would put up some drywall or a large shelving unit.I got one for you, a friend of mine and her husband have to deal with a 32 year old man-boy next door in their condo building. His mom rented him the unit, has no job to speak of, plays video games all day and eat pizza gaining 50 lbs in the space of four months. At night usually at 2:30 in the morning wakes up the neighbours with loud...
Ran 5KM on a treadmill.
I had to send a pair of Cone Pima Fires, they were labeled 36" but the waist measured 34" so there was no way I could get them on. I took photo of the mislabelled pair of jeans with a measuring tape measuring the waist of said jeans emailed it to Gustin and got the go ahead from their customer service to return for exchange. If you have a legit sizing issue they will look after you. Bear in mind you might not get what you originally want. In my case if it's the same...
My Black Friday Sale Japan Standards arrived today, though tight (won't be after break in) I can get them on without too much hassle.