or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

My New York Classic Fit blue bengal stripe pinpoint button down arrived today, did a quick try on and it fits perfectly on me. I only wish Kamakura expanded their on line selection because I won't be in NYC until sometime next year.
I'm wearing Geo F. Trumper's Astor cologne today.
Nice! Is that the pinpoint from their website? I'm really tempted in getting that shirt.Update, decided to order one in the New York Classic fit.
Tabac is one shaving soap I've never tried, my go to's are D.R. Harris' Lavander and Mitchell's Wool Fat. Heard great things about Tabac though.
@AnGeliCbOrls Got a question regarding the fit for the double monks how would you characterize the width? I'm an 11B on the Banrock device.
I'm wearing Geo F. Trumper's Astor today.
I can understand going between the courier and CBSA if it's a big ticket item, but for a pair of jeans, that's way more trouble than it's worth. As long as a pair jeans only cost $20 to ship to Canada via USPS I'm cool with that.
That much to ship a shirt to Canada?? That is nuts. The last pair of jeans I got back in the spring the shipping via USPS Priority Post was like $20 to Greater Toronto. The pair of Cone Cross Hatches arrived like all Gustin product in a plastic USPS envelope. I haven't backed anything of late so I don't know if this is recent development. I hope like hell this is a glitch at Gustin's end because I won't be shopping from them if the value of shipping is 80% of the product...
For me it's the endorphin high, dry land training for skiing in the winter, a chance to mediate and think without distractions and the calorie burn is a nice bonus too.
Ran 7.1KM this morning averaging a 7:34/KM pace.