or Connect

Posts by Bill Smith

Pissed at Canada Post, I work from home and been tracking my nephew's Christmas present and their site said the package was due for delivery. Now I check the Canada Post site 20 minutes ago and it shows a delivery attempt was made at lunch time and "supposedly" left a pick up notice behind in my mail box. Well, there's no notice in my mail box, just great. It's one thing if it's a personal purchase, but it's a Christmas present for my nephew. Anyone how had issues with...
+1.
Is the city jacket packed in the same sized USPS envelope like their jeans or are they boxed? I haven't backed anything on Gustin since last winter and I remember the jeans costing $20 to ship north.
I've been to George Keeley on my last New York Trip, it has a really nice beer list.
Minolta SRT's are tanks with great optics. I hope the roll turns out well.
First run in about three months, more a run/walk on the treadmill for a half hour and my left knee didn't explode, a good sign.
Yeah, and so is Naked and Famous, I was wondering if anyone had the scoop on the Canadian Denim Company's venture. They are using Cone denim from North Carolina which is nice, unlike Gustin when they made their entrance, these guys have a Facebook page and one website built on a Shopify platform. Other than that, the brains behind Canadian Denim Company have been very quiet other than announcing they are going to launch around now.
Anyone got the inside scoop on these guys? http://www.canadiandenim.com . I'm thinking they might be based out of Montreal but have haven't really said anything on their FB page. Noticed briefly last night their developer was putting two skus up at $200 Cdn a pop. Which doing a comparison with say a Gustin made of Cone denim comes in at about $80 higher and $50 more if you're looking at Naked and Famous. I wanted to know more but whoever is behind this venture is not that...
First piece of advice, get involved with the NYC chapters of The Public Relations Society of America and American Marketing Association and start going to their events as well as volunteer with them. PR is a relationship business and you have to network like a fiend to find the real jobs.
From last weekend up north at Bella Lake between Huntsville and Algonquin Park, daytime high 24c (mid 70s F) and sunny all weekend. Used a 46 year old Rolleicord Vb Twin Lens Reflex camera with Kodak Ektar 100 colour film. Medium format rocks. Sunday Morning on Bella Lake by Bill Smith1, on Flickr Calm Morning. by Bill Smith1, on Flickr Reflected Shore by Bill Smith1, on Flickr