or Connect

Posts by RSN125

NWT beautiful mid-gray 3/4 92% wool 8% cashmere overcoat. 40R. 21inch chest, 37 length (from bottom of collar). $3250 tag price (they characterize coat as Cashmere/Wool, but I note exact split). Offers will be considered. Feel free to ask questions.
Capitalize on my mistake. Last year I purchased a bunch of suits only to realize this one was a 40S(C). The pants were tailored to my length but the suit was NEVER worn. It's way too small on me. Working button holes, super 150;s, 3 button. Will ship free in conti USA - ask questions, make an offer - but I want to move this fast. Double vents Chest 20.75 waist 19.75 Shoulders 18 Length 29 Sleeve 24.5
I've worn this only once or twice - a beautiful blue linen Asprey unlined blazer (Asprey suits and blazers were made by Kiton). working button holes, and in great condition. Make an offer - I want to get rid of this. Free shipping in Conti USA - ask for overseas. Double vents Chest - 20.5 Waist 19.25 Shoulders - just under 19 Jacket length 29.5 Sleeve length 25.5
There is a De Corato sale at the Regency hotel 15th floor. Decent selection of shirt, slacks, ties and outwear. suits are mostly gone. I purchased tons of stuff, in fact too much and am offering some size 40 outerwear at proxy (ie cost) prices + shipping. PM if interested and hopefully will post on the f/s forum soon.
Thanks. I have tried this a few times. Against a black suit it looks slightly lighter or more blue and against dark navy it looks even darker.
A classic, the base color is difficult to tell either, either a black or a very deep navy. NWT. PRICE DROP - now $70 OBO. Free CONUS.
Two classics that never go on sale. Charvet classic white in 15.5 NWT and a Turnbull Asser sea island blue in 15.5 NWT. $250 each of best offer.
Made in Italy. Comes with allen edmonds shoe trees. Box is slightly damaged. PRICE LOWERED TO $300 OBO.
What did you end up choosing? I'm also surprised Smythson's can in below so much Stern's.
Quote: Originally Posted by rossyl Hi, Those last two links do explain the difference and now I do understand that there are some differences. So I appreciate what you have said. However your post, and some of those links you provided, only state what "all" other dry cleaner's are doing wrong, they do not state what you do differently. This is an issue for me. Stating that other's don't use any care and you do, does not give the reader any...