or Connect

Posts by Mr Sola

Here's a picture with the cuffs unbuttoned.
I've washed it about a half dozen times so far. The problem I had with a previous shirt was that a shorter tail left the last button just at the waistband level. So by the end of the day the shirt rode up and was exposing my stomach. I guess I can see about altering the button placement.I'll take some pictures tonight with the sleeves unbuttoned.
Can I get fit advice before I place my next order? I think the neck and shoulders are good. I'm thinking the chest needs to come in at least an inch and the sleeves need to come up (maybe 1/2 inch, maybe more). I'm not sure about the waist.
Can I get fit advice before I place my next order? I think the neck and shoulders are good. I'm thinking the chest needs to come in at least an inch and the sleeves need to come up (maybe 1/2 inch, maybe more). I'm not sure about the waist.
Yeah, the SA wasn't helpful AT ALL. I just called customer service, and they ordered the new one WITH the F&F discount AND free shipping.
Any idea when the next F&F sale is going to be? I bought a Filson 256 during the last, but I need to exchange for a 258.
Sold pending payment.
I'm selling a pair of Unis Gio's Clay in size 33. My tailor made them too short, so I had to buy another pair. The inseam measures 32.25". Here's a link to the color and measurements: http://unisnewyork.com/collections/gio/products/gio-clay I'm asking $60 including shipping to the continental USA.
I have a pair of used Unis Gio's for sale: The first is a pair of Vintage Khaki's in size 32. These have not been altered and have only been worn a handful of times. I gained a little weight, and had to size up. Here's the link with the color and measurements: http://unisnewyork.com/collections/gio/products/gio I'm asking $60 including shipping to the continental USA. Please feel free to send a message if you have any questions.