or Connect

Posts by Mr Sola

Looking for some feedback on this shirt before I place another order. It's been commercially laundered once. I think the waist can com in an inch (maybe more). I'm not sure if the yoke or chest need to come in as well. Thanks! [IMG]
Looking for some feedback on this shirt before I place another order. It's been commercially laundered once. I think the waist can com in an inch (maybe more). I'm not sure if the yoke or chest need to come in as well. Thanks! [IMG]
Also, This is my first attempt at a short sleeve casual shirt for drinks. I intend to wear untucked. I think the sleeves could be slightly longer (maybe 1/2"). What do you think?
Shirtmaven and others, This is an updated (and I think much improved shirt) based on previous feedback. It has been commercially laundered once. I think the waist needs to come in more, and I'm not sure if I need the yoke or the chest to come in as well (possibly both?). I would really appreciate some more feedback.
Here's a picture with the cuffs unbuttoned.
I've washed it about a half dozen times so far. The problem I had with a previous shirt was that a shorter tail left the last button just at the waistband level. So by the end of the day the shirt rode up and was exposing my stomach. I guess I can see about altering the button placement.I'll take some pictures tonight with the sleeves unbuttoned.
Can I get fit advice before I place my next order? I think the neck and shoulders are good. I'm thinking the chest needs to come in at least an inch and the sleeves need to come up (maybe 1/2 inch, maybe more). I'm not sure about the waist.
Can I get fit advice before I place my next order? I think the neck and shoulders are good. I'm thinking the chest needs to come in at least an inch and the sleeves need to come up (maybe 1/2 inch, maybe more). I'm not sure about the waist.
Yeah, the SA wasn't helpful AT ALL. I just called customer service, and they ordered the new one WITH the F&F discount AND free shipping.