or Connect

Posts by NaTionS

IIRC before across the board discounts, Saks will usually have an early "sale" where they give you a certain amount back in the form of a gift card. The more you spend the more they give back.
How can you even see the gold with that case? I'm waiting for Draco to come out with an aluminum bumper for the 6.
Seems like a lot of people, media included, don't know the difference between the black market and grey market
That's bound to happen when they don't do a worldwide release.
I think that's part of their friends and family sale that's going on until the 22nd. There was a good bit of stuff marked down pretty low.
Was able to pick mine up today. The bigger screen is nice but one handed use is challenging and I have big hands. My thumb can't reach the top corners unless I shift the phone a bit but then it feels like the round edges would make it pretty easy to slip out. Sidenote: I've noticed my 5S running slower ever since updating to ios8. Wonder if there's any truth to those articles a while back saying Apple intentionally slows down older models when releasing new software.
Waiting in lines is only cool if it's for a sample sale
Can't beat Ikea 8 pack for $5
Is Maxfield LA still stocking Harnden?
That's actually exactly how mine smells. Not sure how I feel about it yet...Anyways, wearing Kyoto by CDG today.