or Connect

Posts by NaTionS

I have that in a 6. Don't wear it much but the color is great.
Color looks great. I forget which color I ended up ordering the long coat in... If it isn't burgundy I may have to get that as well
I've recently discovered my feet are way too pale for espadrilles. There's gotta be a startup that specializes in on-demand feet tanning right? Like an uber for feet tanning?
Christophe Lemaire blazer in a beautiful, deep shade of jade. The close-up photo would be the best representation of color. Size 3, probably ideal for a US38/EU48. Single vent, functional cuffs, pockets still sealed Chest (pit-to-pit) - 20.25" Shoulder - 17.25" Length - 28" Price includes shipping within US. PM with any questions.
Guess you are all about the hype
Just go original German army surplus for $80 if you're looking for classic white/grey
20% off sale at farfetch - x20july16
Is there a US outlet sale during the summer? I remember there was one back in late Dec or early Jan?
Yeah pretty much scrapped the Luxire idea.... Just going to keep an eye out on yoox/b&s for a L to pop up
Has anyone used Luxire to make something other than the standard shirt or pants? Really like this Damir coat but can't find it in stock anywhere. Wonder if Luxire can do something similar...