or Connect

Posts by NaTionS

Carson Street 70% off now
Is there a top down view of the inside of the bag? The photo on the website doesn't really show much.
As another data point: I'm a EU50 and wear a 6 in Schneider blazers which are just slightly big in the shoulders for me which probably has more to do with my own OCD.
Corvus sounds like a winner, thanks guys. I don't know if Philz is liked around here but I overheard a conversation of a Philz corporate employee and they are planning to open in NYC next. So potentially good news for NYC folks.
Any recs for coffee shops / roasters in Denver?
[[SPOILER]] Thanks for all these. I'll be in Denver the morning of the 17th through evening of the 20th so I was thinking spending the 17th and 20th in and around Denver and renting a car and exploring 18th/19th.I'm staying at the Magnolia Hotel which looks like it's within walking distance to both Denver Art/Clyfford Still Museums and the Botanic Gardens, that will probably be on the 17th. The Lake Isabelle hike sounds pretty interesting. How's the drive over to Mt Evans?...
Anyone who's owned the weekender for a while, how do you like it? How has it held up? And is the size pretty good as a carry-on (particularly US domestic flights)?
Headed to Denver in late June, would appreciate any recs as far as museums, food, craft beer or any other cool stuff. Uncle Ramen & Denver Biscuit Company any good? I'm also looking to spend 2 days checking out some of the scenery so I'll be renting a car and driving around. So far I've heard Lost Lake near Boulder is worth a visit, any other places? Not looking to go on an epic hike or anything, just some places with great natural scenery.
Is no8 selling anything at this point?
Do you guys not just press and hold the globe icon and select the emoji keyboard? I have 4 keyboards and doing it that way doesn't take too long, much faster than cycling through.