Posts by KaleidoscopicK

I agree, given the Arca's design. Mine are in black with red piping on the tops of the uppers; I usually reach for a light grey pair of trousers to wear them with. I don't wear them too often but I get a lot of joy out of them when I do. They certainly catch people's attention, usually of the unsolicited kind. The following conversation has happened at three different parties: *loud music blares across the lounge*Person: wow, those shoes are awesome!Me: Thank you!Person:...
 It doesn't seem as popular as it is in the States, but It's popular enough that we get our fair share of events up here. The crowds are similar.(I know that the question wasn't meant to be answered, but whatever.) On-Topic: I'm not sure if it's been posted here yet, but Nomad has their Stephan Schneider buy up. I'm glad that I have a local stockist once again. 
 If you're looking for clothes, I think these stores are worth considering:- On the casual, conservative side, I'd check out Independence and Mildblend Supply. They lean towards the workwear aesthetic and carry a good selection of stuff.- If you're looking to scratch that contemporary/streetwear itch, Gallery Aesthete, Notre and Meyvn are your stores. I've purchased from Meyvn online and they're good people, not to mention the wonderful customer service I received from...
 Hmm, okay. My first thought when I saw "round" was the bulbous-round shape of some of the artisanal footwear brands, but I don't think you'd wear those to a wedding.Not sure if you've looked into Church's or Alden, they can be round depending on the style & last. Their styles may not be up your alley though. The other CM brands I had in mind are too chiselled and/or can't be tried on locally. In terms of non-CM derbies, no clue. (I may start looking for a pair at some...
 Dress shoes or otherwise?
 This was me a year ago: I was working in clothing sales and lusted after brands like Edward Green, Gaziano & Girling and Enzo Bonafe. At its peak, I (somehow) justified buying myself a pair of Corthay Arcas when the employee double discount event was going on - it was at the top of my holy grail list of dress shoes.  I don't frequent CM as much as I used to - as my clothing interests have swayed away from that side since I left that job - but man, do I still want a pair...
To bring up a clothing store (mostly for women) that hasn't been mentioned yet, I like Baby & Co. in Seattle. The brands they carry are intriguing, and it looks well-curated. They also carry men's clothing.
(Almost) Anything!
 Somehow, I didn't think to check Muji. I'll have to check and see if my local one have those in stock. Thanks for the heads up.I'm still on the hunt for a short sleeve iteration as well! Although now that I've done some further searching, I'm not sure if it's something readily available.//
For Sale: Stephan Schneider Check Patterned Resin Jacket         Size IV (Small) BNWT Relaxed Fit, can fit those who wear Medium   $400 CAD for Canadians. Open to offers in USD or CAD. Local meetup in the GTA can be arranged.   For further details, check my B&S Listing.