or Connect

Posts by ahjota

If you're talking about the EPLA version, Dylan told me on Oct 10 that they were expecting the next delivery by the end of the month. I ordered one at the time of its introduction but have been patiently waiting for it.
Are the Esemplare Humphreys sweaters the same as the black/orange/charcoal ones frmo last year? I remember trying on the orange one and returning it due to the fit ... but then I realized it might have worked purely as an under layer.
Do the new flannel Walts have the coin pocket?
NWOT ts(s) colorblock oxford shirt from fall 2013. Colorblock oxford shirt. Navy oxford fabric on the collar and shoulders; medium blue oxford fabric in the body and sleeves. Tonal stitching throughout that matches the fabric, so navy stitching up top, medium blue down below. Thick buttons. Button-down collar. Box pleat. Size 3, which should be good for someone who wears a 38/48. Tried on twice, never worn out. Like new condition. Yours for $200 shipped anywhere in the...
Billy Reid "Pride" shirt in a nice aqua cotton-linen from several years ago. The fabric is a slightly slubby, very smooth 54" linen 46" cotton. Buttondown collar, two square chest pockets with button flaps, squared-off cuffs with two buttons to adjust the cuff size. Size small. Ideally for a size 37-38, in my opinion. It's a trim fit, but not super slim like say the John T. Comfortable for the summer. I usually wore it as an overshirt. Worn a handful of times. Always...
Too bad that didn't work out for you.
Epaulet's Lazio long sleeve polo, in a size S. Beefy interlock cotton in a bright navy. Has a smooth, soft hand. Check measurements below, but I'd recommend this for someone who's a little shorter than 5'10", and ideally a 36R. Worn a handful of times, but still in excellent condition. Product page at Epaulet Retailed for $195. Yours for $75 shipped anywhere in the United States, USPS Priority. Inquire about international...
BNWT Epaulet shirt, in Dove Buffalo Check Japanese Lawn. Size Medium. Part of a spring 2013 drop at Epaulet. The lawn cotton is super lightweight, which makes this one perfect for the summer, but (and I'm paraphrasing Mike here) its great layered under a knit in the cooler months. Sizing is consistent with the other Epaulet (specifically EPNY) shirting from early 2013. Epaulet's measurements: Chest: 20" Sleeves from Back: 35.5" Sleeves from Shoulder...
What kind of belts would you guys wear with the Garand? I'm guessing something akin to the casual Horween CXL belts. I have primarily braided elastic belts atm (Anderson's, Farnese) that go great w. the Walts... just curious.
Sitting in a tiny, windowless room for the last three hours on a conference call... So here's a lazy fit picture of my gray Kurabo Wilshires and Tyrol PTBs. I really like the color combination, more so than when I'm wearing Indigo jeans.