or Connect

Posts by ahjota

You could Atelier Heschung. Maybe the Hetre?http://www.heschung.com/en/147-f-w-14-men
And I took the same size because with one size down I found the thighs too tight for my taste and I wanted something a bit looser. Yeah I'll have to use a belt but eh.Different strokes.
Took me a minute but this is the post I was referring to earlier. Emphasis is mine. This was a post in mid April.
Was this a Gitman Bros. shirt? If so, didn't a few people have issues with the sleeve width? I think Mike has done something to address that.Other people have brought up issues with the length, as well, and Mike posted about this recently with a possible solution that seems to be working out so far.Basically, I feel like Mike has responded to these two issues as best as he realistically can. I'm not even talking about my own experiences here, as I did have not ordered a...
Holy necroposting. Firstly, I have an Ayling peacoat from 2009 that I'm looking to move. Check sig. Secondly, any news pertaining to Krane Design? I used to see Ken's K by Krane bags on Gilt on occasion, but not much from his mainline. I still think an Emory bomber would be great, and I liked that one burgundy leather jacket from SS14.
That navy basketweave Rock.
The email link doesn't work for me whether I am logged in or not. Agreed its not a big deal -- I didn't feel like bringing it up for a long while -- but it is something I've noticed from my first order at the beginning of the year. Whenever your guys get around to it.
Question. For every shipment confirmation email I get from NMWA, there is a link to the UPS site for tracking my package. It has the UPS package #. Clicking on that link has ALWAYS given me an error in raw XML. I have to copy and paste the tracking # manually. Anyone else see this?
21613.5 + 39.8 = 21653.3
Krane Ayling peacoat for sale, in navy, size S (36). This is the FW09 version, I believe. It's a brighter navy, and has some fantastic details as is usual for Krane. I bought it several years ago but wore it sparingly, less than five times, I think. Had it dry cleaned recently. Listed price includes USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, shipped within the United States. Inquire about international shipping. Measurements: Shoulder-to-shoulder: 18" Back, bottom...