or Connect

Posts by ahjota

21613.5 + 39.8 = 21653.3
Krane Ayling peacoat for sale, in navy, size S (36). This is the FW09 version, I believe. It's a brighter navy, and has some fantastic details as is usual for Krane. I bought it several years ago but wore it sparingly, less than five times, I think. Had it dry cleaned recently. Listed price includes USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation, shipped within the United States. Inquire about international shipping. Measurements: Shoulder-to-shoulder: 18" Back, bottom...
Filippa K melton wool coat with a knit shawl collar, from AW 2008. Solid black wool, with a covered placket, two front slit pockets and a chest pocket. Lined on the inside. Worn only a handful of times over the last few years. I had it dry-cleaned it last fall and its just been sitting in my closet since. No holes, tears, rips, etc. This is a size EU 48, which I found to be TTS. If you're a 46, you could wear this as an overcoat over a tailored jacket. Either way, it...
I had this one bookmarked from a while back.
Where were you last week when I got my size III and decided I needed a size IV?(I already sold mine on...)
I'd really like to see the full model shot of the Canadian coat in the RG banner. :-] EDIT: Hell, I just want the Canadian coat. Also the purple sweaters look quite nice.
Thanks, I figured this would be the case. I just haven't handwashed something new besides denim in years, so it was a bit surprising.
I received today the paprika EPLA shirt. I'll echo the sentiment that you should probably size up from your EPNY size. I wanted to wear it tomorrow, but wanted it to drape a little better than it did right out of the box, so I handwashed it. I noticed while doing so that a small amount of the orange dye came out of the shirt into the water. I rinsed and wringed it a few times until it ran clear, but I was wondering if this was something we needed to be aware of for the...
I'll be nice.
I missed when this happened! Did anything else change, Mike? I think the last EPNY shirt I got was the navy plaid madras from last spring, so that's my comparison. EDIT: Was this a 2013 or 2014 shirt? lolhttp://epauletnewyork.com/collections/tops/products/buttondown-collar-navy-tonal-madras