or Connect

Posts by ahjota

Those teak trainers really do look fantastic. Epaulet team, how would those work for wide feet? (E fitting?)
Eh, it seems about right, considering it's a 100% wool tweed. Epaulet sweaters are 200-300.
^ That looks great.
^ back to cranking the AC
I asked about this too last week,Adele said "I'd imagine pretty soon, hopefully before end of the year."
^ while I personally keep a zip lock bag, I've seen a number of toiletry bags that come with small clear internal bags for that purpose. I do have a separat dopp kit for road trips when I don't have to worry about nonsense like airport security and can carry a few more items.
I liked Ted Gioia's aptly-named "The History of Jazz".
So I've discovered that I really, really prefer higher rises. They're just so much more comfortable. I had a suit made locally last year where the trousers sit easily one inch higher than any of my Walts, and found that great. It has a long tab, similar to these -- and it looks really clean, especially since it doesn't have belt loops, and especially nice under a jacket. I like the taper of the Driggs cut, but like others I find it too low-rise for my taste. A Walt with...
The PF shirts don't fit me as well as I'd like - sleeves are too short primarily - but then I'm tall and skinny. You should just try them on, because the shirt itself I quite nice.
Yeah, don't toss it. Get it patched or reweaved. Or make your own patch work shirt. It's too nice an overall piece to lose.