or Connect

Posts by ahjota

^ Envelope style pockets would be truly excellent for such a jacket.
Would the streaky cotton-linens be fine going through the wash?
"Crowd Pleaser". I LOL'ed. These have the standard details for each cut, right? Walt == no coin pocket, Driggs == button-thru coin pocket? (I find that detail incredibly useful for me these days)
I've two of the elastic woven belts. I originally went with a S, then decided to go with an M. Much better fit. 30-31 waist.
Did the velcro throat latch bother you guys? That's my one concern about it... Have the Navy incoming right now
You guys should fix this product page http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/white-ttx-oxford-club-collar-shirt I've looked at it twice already expecting a club collar shirt when it's really a band collar. Have fun in SF!
That's a bit of a difference. I imagine it's meant to be a looser fit than the crewneck?
I'm really happy that you guys have brought the Navy label fit back, Mike. Still my best fitting shirt from Epaulet. I hate to say that I'm not at the moment needing more shirts -- especially after the Gitman EFF -- but when I do I'll be looking at these Southwick shirts.
The UPS tracking link in the shipping confirmation emails works now.
@tricky, long as its cotton, it's fine. I have an LBM sportcoat I've washed several times. PS On delicate cycle, of course.