or Connect

Posts by minus

35. Average age men discover they have a favourite chair.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jokerman Ichi the killer and cannibal halocaust. Both films were unpleasant experiences in general. Quote: Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite somewhere between "meet the feebles" and "pig-fucking movie" There are two films I had in my collection that my girlfriend at the time watched one afternoon and was mad at me for about a week after. "Meet The Feebles" is one of them. "Straw...
Quote: Originally Posted by Clemson found guesshermuff from a thread on here yesterday. unbelievable. Kind of all kinds of awesome isn't it? sevenstring.org ifitshipitshere.blogspot.com strangemaps.wordpress.com
Dick: I guess it looks as if you're reorganizing your records. What is this though? Chronological? Rob: No... Dick: Not alphabetical... Rob: Nope... Dick: What? Rob: Autobiographical. Dick: No fucking way.
Any restock on Gitman Bros. expected? Would very much like to know when those come in again.
Quote: Originally Posted by maufic I see what you're saying. In that case he actually makes some good points (I only scimmed it, I didn't read all of the posts), but going off on a rant like that is just going to make everyone think he's crazy. I never understand people who feel they have genuine message to get out, then rant like this guy or they stand on a street corner screaming at people passing by telling them they're going to hell etc. Everyone...
Craigslist; when all your insane rantings just won't fit on a sandwich board anymore.
Detroit's legendary pre-punk band Death. There was a feature in the NY Times a little while back. Audio of "Politicians In My Eyes" IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the...
And you shalt not Be able to hide anymore The prophecy will Conquer at last Your sense of reality With mission to kill The theatre of misery He has risen again Armed with the source of sin And as humans shalt fade He shalt inherit their strength Men of the damned You will reluctantly Secure his eternal victory
Quote: fad...oh, it's a fad... fad... fad... faddy... fad... fad-o-fad-fad... fa-fa-fa-fad So, just out of curiosity, how many years does this "it's a fad" thing go on for before it stops being called "just a fad". Quote: Originally Posted by Dewey TB is not a fad. No one wears that stuff. He's more like a performance artist than he is a style icon. Wearing a TB shirt, trousers and cardigan right now, actually. Pair...