or Connect

Posts by minus

Lower Mt. Royal is a substantial walk from 2nd and 9th (Mt. Royal itself is estate houses exclusively). The apartments near your work are appallingly expensive or absolute hellholes. Without knowing your price range or what it is you do for a living, it's hard to say, but Connaught or Mission might work out best (the "Beltline"). I'd stick to the west of Macleod Trail (Southwest addresses). I lived in Lower Mt. Royal for about 10 years. It was moderately priced -- for...
Quote: Originally Posted by Lendo All of the fights on Strikeforce were good save the Randleman fight, he needs to pack it in at this point. Diaz seemed like he was hitting harder than he has in awhile, while Smith was just eating punches, waiting for an opening and missing with big shots. I don't know what kind chance Rodgers will have against a "real" HW fighter, but he hits hard and is very aggressive. Arlovski needs to learn to move in another...
25: Whelan 26: Dawn 27: Bellucci 28: Hazell
Dimmu + McDonald's = awesome sauce! IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by tagutcow Also, how the fuck can characters in 24 shoot themselves point-blank and be sure not to cause any damage requiring hospitalization? Was this covered in CTU basic training? My question is how can they go an entire day without going to the bathroom. Seriously, no one ever needs to pee on that show? One day, when they're utterly out of ideas, they'll come back from commercial and flash to Jack on the crapper...
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy Got to watch a screening last night and it didn't disappoint at all. FWIW, the 3 rows of Trekkies in full Federation Uniform sitting behind me were gushing like they creamed their pants halfway through the movie. The new Kirk and Spock tandem fits like a glove, but imo the rest of the crew stole the show, specially Bones McCoy and Scott. Okay, so I have the opportunity to see if early Friday, at a...
Combo De La Muerte's cover of Slayer's "South of Heaven" IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
Summer Slaughter tour is coming through in July. Can't wait.
Neri Oxman Feature at SEED Magazine: http://revminds.seedmagazine.com/rev...er/neri_oxman/
Flip-flops are repulsive in general, so yes.