or Connect

Posts by minus

Former Reflux and current Born of Osiris guitarist Tosin Abasi's sort-of solo album under the name Animals as Leaders, released prior to his joining BOO, I think. Drums and various synth stuff done by Periphery guitarist Misha Mansoor. This stuff is awesome. Very inspired and inspiring. Playing a bit of the opening track "Tempting time": IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external...
Quote: Originally Posted by judges76 Kansas - Dust in the Wind Quote: Originally Posted by Master-Classter Johnny Cash, hurt. +1 x 2 Also: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or...
Douchey? Yes. Rude? Yes. Relevant? No. But then, neither is MTV anymore. Quote: Originally Posted by Oxnard I sincerely believe that if Kanye would come to terms with being a gay fish, his public behavior would improve dramatically. It did wonders for Ghaal, formally of Gorgoroth. He's such a fluffy puppy now. Well, comparatively speaking.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel everyone is assuming that he choked her with his hands Awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa Creed. You know, Mark Tremonti had a pretty good thing going with Alter Bridge; they failed to completely suck, he was getting some cred as a really decent guitar player and he goes and joins back up with Scott Stapp undoing everything he's accomplished in the past few years. Sad, really.
Quote: Originally Posted by k4ppah I'm not usually a fan of hardcore (or however else you want to classify this album...) but this is phenomenal. This is indeed an awesome album.
Between the Buried and Me's Colors. Really digging the diversity of the music. One part face smashing brutality, one part King Crimson, one part pop-rock, shaken liberally over doses of odd jazz time-signatures, serve with a slice of awesome.
Yes, but one day, and that day is soon, those become these: Where is your God now!
Dunno about "her" hotness, but she is the best Christina Aguilera-inspired drag show going.
Seven. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.