or Connect

Posts by minus

The Sundays' version of "Wild Horses" IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by CunningSmeagol This is the kind of video where you expect to see a poop hit the floor any second. I know I did. Ended up a weird mix of relieved/disappointed. A barbie on fire/an American flag used as a diaper/something involving meat. It's performance art hidden in plain sight. That said, it's still painful dance pop. Not my thing, but this she/he does it better than most.
A liquor store. Theoretically, this was a good idea. In reality, it sucked.
+1 on "irregardless" The use of the word "Addicting". For some reason I find it really annoying.
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 [ Maybe he's just a really big Creed fan?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Any recommendations? Finished Mad Lib's Shades of Blue - It sounded just like a jazz album to me, which I know was the goal, but it almost made me want to turn it off and just put in a jazz album. Listening to Dizzee Rascal's new album Tongue n' Cheek today *shrug* Hmm. I liked "MM..Food", but I really liked Doom and Midlib's joint project Madvillain. I don't listen to much rap, well, next to none...
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung Please explain to me, in plain English, why those three sober guys didn't pick his ass up and dump him outside, pronto? Just guessin' here, but back when I worked in a liquor store on college we'd see guys like this all the time, and when they showed up in that condition they'd usually already pissed or shit themselves. Once watched a guy stand in front of the beer fridge swaying. Watched him for a couple of...
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier There among the many in my rotation that I play the most. Also: Pre-black Metallica Judas Priest Decapitated Suffocation Mayhem Immortal etc... Yep, that's all pretty much complete awesome. Five is pretty limiting, so off the top of my head: Fugazi Pat Metheny Group Emperor Refused Opeth
Quote: Originally Posted by ns_guy Calgary - 6 Pros: -Economy: Job opportunities are good I think, of course like any city also hit by the downturn in the economy. -Mountains: Lots of opportunity to get outdoors into the Rocky Mountains, only about an hour away. And Banff is a nice day trip in itself. -Skiing: Lots of ski hills accessable within 2 hours from Calgary, and more within a 3-4 hour drive. -Only province in Canada not to have a provincial...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumbie Your head will 'splode!! Yep. Herpes Encephalitis. Seriously, how scary is that shit?