or Connect

Posts by Young Pro

Quote: Originally Posted by thekunk07 ^that sounds good I can't take full credit for it, it's a Giada recipe. I use the lemon simple syrup for lots of things, so generally just make a big batch and refrigerate, it keeps quite well.
For a very refreshing smoothie: - half cup of ice, half cup of lemon simple suryp (water+sugar+lemon zest), half cup of yogurt, bunch of mint or basil
Quote: Originally Posted by AJL I believe this is one of the iconic features of a Lange watch, which gives it a distinctive, modern edge. I like it, always have. I definitely agree that it's a distinguishing feature of many Lange models, I just don't like it as a matter of personal preference. I actually prefer watches without a date function altogether. That said, I can still appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship in a Lange like this one.
can't stand the clunky date function, but otherwise gorgeous!
is item #2 really "light canary yellow" as you describe? In the pic, it looks more like a light tan colour. Please advise, or post another pic of the colour if that will help.
Here's what I would do: - 3 MTM/bespoke suits (navy, charcoal, mid grey) from Chan or similar - $4,500 - 2 MTM/bespoke jackets (navy blazer, tweed) from Chan or similar - $2,400 - 15 MTM shirts from MyTailor (Thomas Mason Silverline, etc.) - $2,250 - 10 versatile, conservative ties (from B&S, shopthefinest, etc.) - $1,000 (at most) - 6 pairs of MTM trousers from Chan, MyTailor or similar - $1,800 - 3 pairs of more casual cotton trousers (Inco, Mabitex) prob from B&S -...
Guys, I am looking for a casual spring jacket. Nothing dressy or fussy, mostly to be worn with jeans, and occasionally chinos. I've already got a dressier safari-style jacket from Corneliani in tan (faux suede). What do you guys think of this from RL? I originally wanted something in navy, but this one's growing on me. I really like the details, though I could do without the zippers on the sleeves. http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/i...entPage=family It's...
Title says it all, looking for tan cotton Incotex/Mabitex in size 30.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pat in your opinion, would one be better off doing the smaller menu w/ pairings or the full menu without? The wine pairings is a matter of personal preference, but for your first time, you should definitely do the Tour (assuming you have the requisite time) to get the full Alinea experience.
interested in white or stone in cotton, cotton/linen, or linen in size 30.