Originally Posted by thekunk07
^that sounds good
I can't take full credit for it, it's a Giada recipe.
I use the lemon simple syrup for lots of things, so generally just make a big batch and refrigerate, it keeps quite well.
Originally Posted by AJL
I believe this is one of the iconic features of a Lange watch, which gives it a distinctive, modern edge. I like it, always have.
I definitely agree that it's a distinguishing feature of many Lange models, I just don't like it as a matter of personal preference. I actually prefer watches without a date function altogether. That said, I can still appreciate the beauty and craftsmanship in a Lange like this one.
Here's what I would do:
- 3 MTM/bespoke suits (navy, charcoal, mid grey) from Chan or similar - $4,500
- 2 MTM/bespoke jackets (navy blazer, tweed) from Chan or similar - $2,400
- 15 MTM shirts from MyTailor (Thomas Mason Silverline, etc.) - $2,250
- 10 versatile, conservative ties (from B&S, shopthefinest, etc.) - $1,000 (at most)
- 6 pairs of MTM trousers from Chan, MyTailor or similar - $1,800
- 3 pairs of more casual cotton trousers (Inco, Mabitex) prob from B&S -...
I am looking for a casual spring jacket. Nothing dressy or fussy, mostly to be worn with jeans, and occasionally chinos. I've already got a dressier safari-style jacket from Corneliani in tan (faux suede).
What do you guys think of this from RL? I originally wanted something in navy, but this one's growing on me. I really like the details, though I could do without the zippers on the sleeves.
Originally Posted by Pat
in your opinion, would one be better off doing the smaller menu w/ pairings or the full menu without?
The wine pairings is a matter of personal preference, but for your first time, you should definitely do the Tour (assuming you have the requisite time) to get the full Alinea experience.