or Connect

Posts by Young Pro

I'll give this one more shot, advice anyone?
I will be commissioning a MTM Samuelsohn corduroy jacket in the next few weeks, and wanted to get the opinions of the esteemed SF community of styling details. - Colour: I'm debating between a chocolate brown and a rich golden tan colour. Thoughts on versatility? - Fabric: If anyone has any specific fabrics I should look at, please let me know. I'm thinking of the LP Zealander collection as a start. - Model: I have several suits/jackets done up in the Todd model...
Quote: Originally Posted by dirk diggler go to the show's website and email the production team/wardrobe person. they will tell you; Unfortunately, the show itself doesn't even list a email address, let alone one for production/wardrobe. Rather unfortunate, any ideas on who designs Omar Epps' wardrobe generally? Maybe that could help.
For House fans out there, wondering if anyone knows the source of Omar Epps' overcoat in tonight's episode. It's a great looking camel-coloured coat cut above the knee with wide peak lapels. I've been looking for just such a coat to act as a second overcoat (my current one is a below the knee charcoal cashmere one). Tried googling the source of his wardrobe but no luck. Thanks everyone.
Does the sale in Chicago usually start at the same time?
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts If you hit the Rack on State then definately head across the street and check out Filene's! I was there yesterday and they seemed to have quite a bit of good stuff on sale. Good call on FB, anything of note? I've never really found anything worthwhile at that FB, but have had better luck with the Michigan Ave. one on occasion.
My wife and I will be heading out to do some shopping this coming Friday, and I could use some suggestions to make the experience a little more even-handed. Already went to Saks, which was pretty picked through, though they had a pretty good selection of Charvet ties for $55, (I picked up two), and a few decent pairs of shoes left (including antique-brown Westons for $270 from $850). Sales at Polo and BB are also well covered elsewhere and online. Anyone have any...
I'm a fan of Dent gloves
Is there a tag indicating which Samuelsohn model the jacket is?
I know people who have had good luck with Beauchamp on Wellington, not cheap though. They also do semi bespoke shirts and suits.