or Connect

Posts by SHOP_TALK

Just in time for the F/09 season of Flannels and Tweeds. Classic and Richly Colored Wool/Silk Challis Pocket Sq. 14"x 14". All are hand-rolled. Made in Italy. These are made in the same factory with Purple Label neckwear. Please specify number of square when ordering. All Squares: $25.00 each + free shipping. Please inquire with an email if you like to see the pocket square attachment bigger.
These are brand new Lounge Slippers. They were made by TRICKERS. They are size 10D US true to size. Their made out of a Silk Glen-Plaid fabric from an Old-World English mill. They are quilted inside with leather soles. These would be great with a great Silk/Linen Cream trousers. These were originally $395.00 I'm selling them for $85.00 + free shipping. Please inquire if you should have any further questions. Attachment 22969 Attachment 22970
Has anyone heard that VENANZI on 56th betwn 5th and 6th has closed its doors?? I've haven't been past the shop in quite a while.. I hate to say it doesn't surprise me that during this hardship of economic times a lot of better menswear shops may be closing there doors. Which is a shame. Has there been any other great local or national menswear specialty shops that have fallen to this market downturn?
A "Great Assortment" of handmade neckwear. The ties are in Silk, Silk/Cotton, Silk/Wool, Wool Challis, Grenadine, and Knits. All silks are from mills in England and Italy. These ties were made up as samples for a men's specialty shop in S.F. and ATL. for the upcoming Fall/Holiday 2009 season. ALL TIES ARE $25.00 + $2.00 shipping charge *** Click on image to see larger view. Please inquire about the make of any of the ties Attachment...
FANCY HORIZONTAL BAR STRIPES by COORGI of UK All Cotton hand-linked hosiery. Sz. Lrg. (9-11.5sz): 1st pr: CARDINAL/BURNT ORANGE 2nd pr: NAVY/ MILK WHITE PRICE: $20.00 each. Attachment 18290 Attachment 18291
VERTICAL STRIPE OTC TOP: LAVENDER BOTTOM: KIWI PRICE: $20.00 each Attachment 18289
Small Paisley Robert Talbott Pocket Squares. 17"x17" Hand-rolled edges. Top: ROYAL BLUE w/ White Paisley Bottom: ORANGE w/ White Paisley PRICE: $15.00 each. Attachment 18288
BRAND NEW MTM-R. TALBOTT ESTATE SHIRTS!! Price reduction... Price negotiable within reason..
REDUCTION ON TIES!!! 2 LEFT: HOLLIDAY & BROWN 7-FOLD and ROBERT TALBOTT. Still free shipping on ties.
Handmade ties in the following makes: 1.) HOLLIDAY & BROWN 7-Fold Tie in ALL-OVER printed silk in Lavender ground w/White small patterns. Made in England. (New) Reg. $165.00 B&S $45.00 2.) HOLLIDAY & BROWN 50oz. printed Dots on a Butter color ground w/Madder Blue dots. Made in England. (New) Reg. $150.00 B&S $35.00 70%-Disc. "SOLD" 3.) ROBERT TALBOTT woven Polka-Dot on...